By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I get the PSP?

Riot Of The Blood said:
naznatips said:
cool48 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I say buy it. The PSP has great games. It has just as many as the DS, in fact.

Exactly, for some reason a lot of people thinks that the DS's library is so much better which isn't true.

Depends on your tastes. Both are great for what they are. I really loved my PSP, but it was recently stolen out of my car.

Outch! That's not cool at all.

Yeah, to make it worse it was in broad daylight on campus... I was parked in one of the secluded back-lots on a Friday (when it's mostly empty), and they broke my window and stole my PSP and radio out of my truck in broad daylight.  I had even hidden it in my center console so that no one would see it and have a reason to break into my truck. ;_;

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
naznatips said:
cool48 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I say buy it. The PSP has great games. It has just as many as the DS, in fact.

Exactly, for some reason a lot of people thinks that the DS's library is so much better which isn't true.

Depends on your tastes. Both are great for what they are. I really loved my PSP, but it was recently stolen out of my car.

Outch! That's not cool at all.

Yeah, to make it worse it was in broad daylight on campus... I was parked in one of the secluded back-lots on a Friday (when it's mostly empty), and they broke my window and stole my PSP and radio out of my truck in broad daylight. I had even hidden it in my center console so that no one would see it and have a reason to break into my truck. ;_;

that sucks, im glad no one has broken into my car, i have a really expensive laptop, that sucks about ur psp, my screen cracked on mine. i think that when people see a 1990 volvo station wagon they assume the person doesnt have money, or they would assume i do have money and i have a lot of really ncie stuff (which i do)

i say, buy a psp. i had a fat one, sold it to my bro to buy a ds. regreted it and sold the ds and now just bout a psp slim and i couldnt be happier. if your into hombrew and classic gaming emulation, better look for a fat one though.

get a psp... Totally worth it. You can play ps1 games, interaction with ps3, movies,internet, camera, music, skype, gps (soon) and GoW CoO, ff7 CC, Patapon and sooooo much more :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Pikaboo said:
No, You need a DS. More games.
more=/= better ... and IMO its deffinatly not better .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I'll probably get one , might find a cheap one on ebay , I want to save my gamestop value on games for it . Any game suggestions , so far I have this :
Daxter(comes with it) , Ratchet and Clank : Size Matters , Syphon Filter : Logan's Shadow ,  Lumines , Tekken 5 , Sid Meier's Pirates! , and Crush.
Also , can you just put a ps1 game in the ps3 and connect your psp and somehow put the game on the psp without buying it from the psstore.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

get the psp. wipout pulse is awsome and many great games In tons of genres.

bump , will someone please answer my question

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

double post

KH3 Bet :

As SlorgNet said and according to your game library, you may be interested in these games:
MGS Portable Ops, Jeanne D'Arc, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War.

You can play PS1 game on your PSP through remote play, but both PSP and PS3 need to stay connected all the time. You can't copy PS1 game into memory stick and play it on your PSP unless it's released through PSN.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX