By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Has More Preorders Than X1 "By Long Shot 150:30(in his store)" says GameStop Manager

cbarroso09 said:
US americans, what are we going to do with you? you don't even care if the product is good or not, you just buy it to be cool...

This is ironic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Here in Portugal in one major electronic retailer i have acess the figures are:

PS4: 1293
XBONE: 0

estimated delivery date 15/12

Where is Ben when you need him?

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

AlwaysRight said:

Now I'll address this new bit of illogic. 

P1) Equal stock

I'll stop here because this is an assumption. In inductive or deductive reasoning a premise must be true in order for the conclusion to follow absolutely or probably. 

Look, I have worked in the mass manufacturing industry,. I still have contacts with people actually working inside the industry (even in the electronics industry). If I guess X, and you guess Y, then I can assure you that X >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Y as far as guessing right is concerned.

pezus said:
Libi said:
Here in Portugal in one major electronic retailer i have acess the figures are:

PS4: 1293
XBONE: 0

estimated delivery date 15/12

Is this a joke or this a real number?

I don't think Portugal is within the "Tier 1" of MS launch countries so I think this is true.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

It´s not a joke. But this is because the Xbone it´s not available to preorder in Portugal.

But if it was, the numbers would be almost the same, because this is a playstation country.

Xbox has around 10% market share, maybe that´s  the reason they decide not to launch here, at least this year.

maybe i didnt explain correctly. (sorry for my english).

The numbers aren´t for 1 single store. They are for the all stores in the country (120).

For a country like Portugal with many economic problems, 17% unployement and low salary  i think it´s very good. maybe too good.

I just came back from my local Gamestop. I'm in Starkville, MS USA. We're a college town. The manager said pre-orders are 2:1 PS4. Anecdotal.

Brasil is receiving only 2500 P$4k too at launch.

seriously i think xbox one will have US market again....