By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Has More Preorders Than X1 "By Long Shot 150:30(in his store)" says GameStop Manager

I thought BenV was a chick.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
klumminati said:
Puppies out number kittens 4 to 1 because on my street because out of 12 houses four have dogs and one has a cat. This trend I predict is global...smh.

I know your are joking but the guy is talking abou ta region... he said the numbers are similar with some exceptions where Xbone tied or won by few units.

About dogs and cats... I'm sure there are more dogs than cats in the world.

PS. Dogs makes me miss @darth

ethomaz said:
klumminati said:
Puppies out number kittens 4 to 1 because on my street because out of 12 houses four have dogs and one has a cat. This trend I predict is global...smh.

I know your are joking but the guy is talking abou ta region... he said the numbers are similar with some exceptions where Xbone tied or won by few units.

About dogs and cats... I'm sure there are more dogs than cats in the world.

PS. Dogs makes me miss @darth

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

pezus said:
Trunkin said:
Why use the full 150:30 in the title? does the writer of this article not know how to simplify ratios?

OT: I don't really see the point of publishing articles with results from just one store. Sales vary from store to store, so there'll naturally be a few extremes in there.

Because the raw number might interest some people

You may have a point. I half clicked on this thread just to see the reasoning behind that ratio. Still, I probably would've clicked it had they used 5:1 anyway...probably...

LivingMetal said:
I just came back from my local Gamestop. I'm in Starkville, MS USA. We're a college town. The manager said pre-orders are 2:1 PS4. Anecdotal.

Whoa! That's where I'm studying! I never thought I'd see someone here from the same town as myself.

Around the Network
peshkavus said:
The more I see people posting negative thread towards Xbox 1 the more I want to buy it. Good job fanboys.

Damn, if you think this is a negative thread, seriously go ahead, or at least don't buy a PS4.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

drkohler said:
AlwaysRight said:

Now I'll address this new bit of illogic. 

P1) Equal stock

I'll stop here because this is an assumption. In inductive or deductive reasoning a premise must be true in order for the conclusion to follow absolutely or probably. 

Look, I have worked in the mass manufacturing industry,. I still have contacts with people actually working inside the industry (even in the electronics industry). If I guess X, and you guess Y, then I can assure you that X >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Y as far as guessing right is concerned.

So are you saying that equal stock is a fact?

It's actually that bad at my local gamestop. Thing is, MS just cut their pre-orders so the little amount they're sending is the most that can be pre-ordered.

CGI-Quality said:
Weedlab said:
Where is Ben when you need him?

As I've said, Ben can't really elaborate on everything. He wouldn't be able to disprove this guy's claims simply because it's exclusive to his store. 

Oh I'm aware of that, and that's why this wasn't supposed to be interpreted seriously. Ben has a tendency of going into "damage control mode" when the news negatively reflects the Xbox, so it would have been interesting to see his response here. I'm sure he would have said generally speaking the figures are healthy, so this news would be of little consequence (or something to that effect).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Thats a huge margin.