By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New GT6 Trailers (Astronomical Simulation System = Simulation of the Earth Itself)

Tagged games:

Around the Network

Aldro said:

(Hoping for UC4 announcement soon :$)

You need that

ethomaz said:

Aldro said:

(Hoping for UC4 announcement soon :$)

You need that

Maybe Drake is the character in GT6 when you're on the moon XD

Pretty good list of cars the first 124 are the ones that are new. The Lunar Roving Vehicle is probably going to be fun although not very useful kinda like the 1886 Benz Patent Motorwagen and 1886 Daimler Motor Carriage in Gran Turismo 4.

This feature, available at a later stage through an update, will allow you to create your own custom tracks that can be driven in the game. Additionally, in another update we will add the possibility to generate a track by capturing the GPS coordinate data of a mobile app while you are driving that course. This GPS-generated tracks will be available in the game as playable content.

Damn son.

Around the Network

The UI and menus resembles GT2! That's a good thing, the whole thing was a mess in GT5. I wonder if they still have that horrid comfort-jazzy-elevator music in menus? This is the only must buy of the year for me, it will be the second PS3 title I buy in over a year.

Bring that GT on!

I wish Seattle would make a return.