By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New GT6 Trailers (Astronomical Simulation System = Simulation of the Earth Itself)

Tagged games:

man, if only sim games were not so boring

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Well the real courses that don't have night races in reality shouldn't have night races in GT6 either lets keep it real.  So no sea of green for GT7 or any other sim racer that will have day and night cycle and weather changes.

chapset said:

If you wasn't such a nice person I would report you for complaining about GT...

Don't know how to multiquote... so Chris Hu, in São Paulo I can go to Interlagos and drive (probably at night as well), I believe in other places is the same, so no problem having night cycles.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
chapset said:

If you wasn't such a nice person I would report you for complaining about GT...

Don't know how to multiquote... so Chris Hu, in São Paulo I can go to Interlagos and drive (probably at night as well), I believe in other places is the same, so no problem having night cycles.

I'm almost 100% certain that Laguna Seca doesn't have night races and the area where its located in real life central California doesn't have a lot a climate changes troughout the year so having weather changes on that track wouldn't make a lot of sense either.  As for the other real tracks that don't have night time options I'm pretty sure they don't have night time races either.  I wouldn't mind if they added night time races to all the fantasy tracks I wouldn't have a problem with that.

CGI-Quality said:
MohammadBadir said:
now i know why they delayed Driveclub XD this looks a lot more promising, my first Gran Turismo!

They delayed DriveClub because of a game that isn't very much like it? OK.

OT: I'm liking the look of the menu. Looks more refined and practical than GT5.

No, they delayed Driveclub because it was looking like an turd.

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
CGI-Quality said:
MohammadBadir said:
now i know why they delayed Driveclub XD this looks a lot more promising, my first Gran Turismo!

They delayed DriveClub because of a game that isn't very much like it? OK.

OT: I'm liking the look of the menu. Looks more refined and practical than GT5.

No, they delayed Driveclub because it was looking like an turd.

not sure if serious...drive club was and is shaping up to be pretty awesome.

Its easy to look better then Project CARS that game is going to bomb big time also look at the games Slightly Mad Studios has worked on previously the progessively got worse.  I wouldn't put much faith in Project CARS the best they can do is to maybe be slightly better then their last major game they worked on which was Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends which was a failure both critically and comerically and pretty much the final nail in the coffin that killed the Test Drive franchise.

Chris Hu said:

Its easy to look better then Project CARS that game is going to bomb big time also look at the games Slightly Mad Studios has worked on previously the progessively got worse.  I wouldn't put much faith in Project CARS the best they can do is to maybe be slightly better then their last major game they worked on which was Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends which was a failure both critically and comerically and pretty much the final nail in the coffin that killed the Test Drive franchise.

Assetto Corsa?

pCARs looks great in graphic terms... I don't know physics.

Not into PC games so I have no idea about Assetto Corsa my rig probably couldn't run it anyway.  As for Project CARS to me it doesn't look too impressive plus the developers don't have a stellar track record as I already have pointed out I wouldn't expect too much from it.  I think that #DriveClub and even The Crew (which I also think will not be that good) will be better games.

I might be biased on this one since I'm a big fan of the franchise as a whole but to me Forza 5 looks better especially since now every car is also included in Autovista mode.  Not to mention that one of the first DLC cars for that game the 2014 LaFerrari is miles better then any of those cars pictured.