By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New GT6 Trailers (Astronomical Simulation System = Simulation of the Earth Itself)

Tagged games:

Mmmfishtacos said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
CGI-Quality said:

Thank you! We just have enough bitchin' and moanin' in other threads. This isn't a Forza thread, thus, no need to continue to argue over meaningless crud.

Now that pic looks fantastic!

Lol, sorry man. Do you know the history behind this car? I'm actually really excited I can drive it in game. 

I don't want to take a guess and look stupid!

lol, it's awesome man, If i remember correctly it's 1200 horse power twin turbo. It was built on tv. I think it was on "rides". Maybe that’s why I’m so excited to drive it. It's just an all-around bad ass car, and it belongs to jay leno, the biggest car nut on the planet. See if you can find the episode, it's a good watch if you love cars.

1055 hp twin turbo Corvette engine. It's also been converted from FWD to RWD.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Chris Hu said:

I know what the car looks like not only is the car off the rims are way off.

They are not stock. Until you can explain why the model is off. Then stop bringing it up.

One major mistake the size of the flip lights is way off they are too small but there are numerous other differences if you compare it with the picture of a real M1 race version.  But they are working with a shoestring budget so I'm pretty sure they didn't have a real M1 available when they rendered the car.

Na man if anything they are a little bigger. Besides that wouldn't change between the race and base models .But not enough to say it's way different. The only thing i really notice as being off is the very lower lip of the front facial, is a little too big. Other besides that nothing jumps out at me.  They did a good job.

Normando said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
CGI-Quality said:

Thank you! We just have enough bitchin' and moanin' in other threads. This isn't a Forza thread, thus, no need to continue to argue over meaningless crud.

Lol, sorry man. Do you know the history behind this car? I'm actually really excited I can drive it in game. 

lol, it's awesome man, If i remember correctly it's 1200 horse power twin turbo. It was built on tv. I think it was on "rides". Maybe that’s why I’m so excited to drive it. It's just an all-around bad ass car, and it belongs to jay leno, the biggest car nut on the planet. See if you can find the episode, it's a good watch if you love cars.

Well i was close. And yes, RWD. I guess when you have the money you can do anything you want. lol.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Normando said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
CGI-Quality said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
CGI-Quality said:

Well i was close. And yes, RWD. I guess when you have the money you can do anything you want. lol.

Yes, I can't say I wouldn't have some insanse cars if I had his money.

Welp, it looks like GT6 will be a daily game for me for the next two years just like GT5 was.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

All Hail Forza 5 because it can render 1080p60fps because of the Cloud... GT6 render because of Kaz.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

A lot of new pics here.

http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-menu-screenshots/

The menus look very functional, I hope it loads a lot faster this time and they keep all the useful shortcuts.

From Facebook page.

"Get ready to be blown away by the adaptive tessellation tech in #GT6."

ethomaz said:

From Facebook page.

"Get ready to be blown away by the adaptive tessellation tech in #GT6."

Lets stop pretending and accept that on December they will say that GT6 is actually running on PS4.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."