By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Nintendo please,announce a mario kart 8 smash bros mario amiibo bundle for 299¢ã$0„60„5!

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:

Just a random post that doesn't need words

That's from E3 2014 and I really want Miyamoto's T-Shirt.

Captain Toad looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm still bitter they destroyed the boxart. Definitely a must-buy.

spurgeonryan said:
Anyone beat R.E U? That firs big boss is kicking my butt! Even with constanlty blowing it up! Bout to go find an unlimited decoy cheat!!!!!!

What is "R.E U"? Do you mean Resident Evil Revelations?

Shoot the red canister to stun him and do a charged melee attack. Aim at the small head with the assault rifle or use grenades. I stayed in the room with the two windows and jumped through them when he got too close.

spurgeonryan said:
Yes^

But if I do that there is onl one Red canister, or are those other canisters just a trap to run around and get killed?

I have no more grenades or decoys since my last save.........

There are plenty of canisters around; you don't need decoys or grenades. Just keep moving; when you get far enough away unload as much as you can into it (head) as possible. Then when he gets near a canister; shoot it and then melee. Then move; repeat.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
episteme said:
GamechaserBE said:

Just a random post that doesn't need words

That's from E3 2014 and I really want Miyamoto's T-Shirt.

I guessed so, I just posted it because for me it is a warm loving picture that easy makes you understand someone's love for Nintendo...

A little over 4 hours to go. Starting to get excited, but I'm gonna keep my expectations low so I'll be pleasantly surprised at any new stuff they show :)

Finished Bayonetta. A great game and feels fantastic when you are in full flow cutting guys down. But the insta-fail platforming and QTE's are frustrating as hell. Get stone awards at the end of the level just for not anticipating something happening. Oh well.

Think I will take a break before Bayonetta 2.

COD warfare coming to WII U ?

http://nintendoeverything.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-for-wii-u-listed-in-target-database/#disqus_thread

There should be a Smash Bros + Bayonetta bundle, and a Smash Bros + Mario Kart Wii U bundle.