By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
chidori-chan2 said:
COD warfare coming to WII U ?

http://nintendoeverything.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-for-wii-u-listed-in-target-database/#disqus_thread

Hmm interesting. It wouldn't be a major surprise but it's a bit late now.

Hope it doesn't turn into another "Watch Dogs"

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Cute gif here

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:

Cute gif here

Is that from a commercial? That's so cute :3

^ It's from the japanese commercials.

CoD AW on Wii U? Considering a Indie game is going to be at the ND, i wouldn't be surprised if we see a CoD announcement aswell. I mean, i would, with all the silence and seeing as the game is already out, it would really be a shocker if Iwata reveals CoD for Wii U.

Forget seeing Advanced Warfare on WiiU guys. It's probably a mistake on Target's database. Activision is no Ubisoft, they have no real reason to launch the WiiU version later or to keep it secret, on the contrary it would go against them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Forget seeing Advanced Warfare on WiiU guys. It's probably a mistake on Target's database. Activision is no Ubisoft, they have no real reason to launch the WiiU version later or to keep it secret, on the contrary it would go against them.

Well, previous Nintendo CODs have been purposely kept secret for some reason or another.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Well, previous Nintendo CODs have been purposely kept secret for some reason or another.

True, but only until E3 or mid summer, just like what happened this year before confirming no WiiU version this year.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

True, but only until E3 or mid summer, just like what happened this year before confirming no WiiU version this year.

Not saying there is a WiiU version, but that they've kept it secret (even though it would go against them). At least they did announce them before launch.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Well, they showed Xenoblade, and Majora's Mask. That's all I needed to know

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.