By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
They'll talk about games releasing from now till Spring 2015.

Looks that way doesn't it? In which case I'm hoping we hear about some lesser spoken about games.

The question is: if they're going to talk about games releasing from now until spring, why did the wife of Xenoblade's producer/director (I don't know who he is) retweeted the Nintendo DIrect tweet, something she only does when the game is shown on that direct?

Does it mean that Xenoblade will launch before Spring 2015 at least in Japan? Or that they will do talk about games launching after Spring? Or that they'll talk about the New3DS version of the first game?

Questions and more questions, but not a single answer... yet!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
They'll talk about games releasing from now till Spring 2015.

Looks that way doesn't it? In which case I'm hoping we hear about some lesser spoken about games.

The question is: if they're going to talk about games releasing from now until spring, why did the wife of Xenoblade's producer/director (I don't know who he is) retweeted the Nintendo DIrect tweet, something she only does when the game is shown on that direct?

Does it mean that Xenoblade will launch before Spring 2015 at least in Japan? Or that they will do talk about games launching after Spring? Or that they'll talk about the New3DS version of the first game?

Good questions; hopefully we will know the answers come tomorrow!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

@JEMC. Dude, she has trolled us like this many times before!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Conegamer said:
JEMC said:
Conegamer said:

Good questions; hopefully we will know the answers come tomorrow!

Given the hour they've choosen to air it, more like the day after tomorrow.

Seriously, not too long ago they did those directs a lot sooner than that, why change that?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Guys... get hyped! Kirby, Fox, Captain Falcon, Samus and Link Amiibos for MK8! WHAT!?

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/11/04/heres-the-amiibos-you-can-use-with-mario-kart-8/

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Guys... get hyped! Kirby, Fox, Captain Falcon, Samus and Link Amiibos for MK8! WHAT!?

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/11/04/heres-the-amiibos-you-can-use-with-mario-kart-8/

Well that was unexpected. In a good way!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I really hope there's a Starfox trailer in the direct. I'm looking forward to it the most. Preferbly with Platinum Games aiding development like Miyamoto wanted. (he didn't specify which company though.)

WhiteEaglePL said:
I really hope there's a Starfox trailer in the direct. I'm looking forward to it the most. Preferbly with Platinum Games aiding development like Miyamoto wanted. (he didn't specify which company though.)

Kamiya said '@' in reaction to the direct, but knowing him, it could mean anything.

Clyde32 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Kamiya said '@' in reaction to the direct, but knowing him, it could mean anything.

Now I'm also hoping for another Platinum game coming to Wii U.

Clyde32 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Indeed, you can never trust Kamiya.