By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Salnax said:
tbone51 said:
Salnax said:

Wii U News: May 17, 2014

• Another day, another E3 rumor. Metroid 3DS and Virtual Console GameCube games this time.
  • Tecmo Koei wants Hyrule Warriors to sell a million.
  • Finally, a review of Watch Dogs! Looks meh actually. My hype has dropped a bit since E3 2012.
  • Do we have any news on Jigglypuff, Ness, or Captain Falcon in Smash Bros 4 yet?

Why would we have any news yet on 3 hidden characters???

Just wondering about them, since I think they're the only members of the original 12 Smashers not to be revealed for SSB4.

well if it makes you feel any better Ness+C Falcon was never revealed before release for SSBB and jigglypuff never shown once in all 3 games :)

Around the Network

tagged

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Salnax said: Another day, another E3 rumor. Metroid 3DS and Virtual Console GameCube games this time

This one makes Wii U release schedule seem really jam packed. The 3DS however, is severely lacking with Pokeythings and Metroid as the only two big games. 

I made a thread for the Wii U's Top games, pre-MK8 edition!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183333

Love and tolerate.

Hmm, does anyone wish to play anything today? Mario Kart maybe?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

would anyone be up for some Mario Kart Wii?

TheKingofRedLions said:
Conegamer said:

MKWii, eh? I don't have access to my Wii right now, but if we're going to do it then this'll be our last chance.

RolStoppable said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
Conegamer said:

If we all play with karts, sure. It's been so long since I've used bikes.

But actually, I don't mind either way. Will use a bike if there's no agreement on an only-karts rule.

EDIT: Damn, with the message board being disabled in Wii U's Wii mode, there's probably no way to add Wii friends anymore.

That sounds fair. Bikes are so broken on the Wii it's ridiculous.

green_sky said:
Salnax said: Another day, another E3 rumor. Metroid 3DS and Virtual Console GameCube games this time

This one makes Wii U release schedule seem really jam packed. The 3DS however, is severely lacking with Pokeythings and Metroid as the only two big games. 

Rodea the Sky Soldier

King of Pirates

Youkai Watch

Bravely Second

Final Fantasy

Conduit or Contra (I forget which one)

That 3DS exclusive from Mega Man creator (not King of Pirates, but another game)

Mutant Mudds 2

Cult County

And plenty of others.

I want the 3ds DQ games already....