By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
lestatdark said:
Twitch plays pokemon is the best thing since someone invented the sliced bread .

Sadly some of the fun has been taken away with the Anarchy/Democracy system, even if it's allowing to get things done. Long Live ABBBJK, you shall always be remembered!. It won't be long until Bird Jesus joins you.

Please god no, that would be the death of us all

Around the Network

Twitch plays Pokemon is excellent, yeah. Too fun.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
Twitch plays pokemon is the best thing since someone invented the sliced bread .

Sadly some of the fun has been taken away with the Anarchy/Democracy system, even if it's allowing to get things done. Long Live ABBBJK, you shall always be remembered!. It won't be long until Bird Jesus joins you.

If it's the will of the Helix Fossil, then it shall be released. The Start9 trolls will see to it .

@Slarvax - The trolls make up for half the fun of the stream. I usually hate trolling in all of it's forms, but on the twitch stream it's slightly amusing (granted the hours they spent pressing down on the ledge of route 9 was borderline frustrating). 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:

If it's the will of the Helix Fossil, then it shall be released. The Start9 trolls will see to it .

@Slarvax - The trolls make up for half the fun of the stream. I usually hate trolling in all of it's forms, but on the twitch stream it's slightly amusing (granted the hours they spent pressing down on the ledge of route 9 was borderline frustrating). 

Yeah, it's fun. But there are over 80k people watvhing daily... It's no funny when 70% of the people are trolling!

And waht's start9? I've seen, but don't get it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:

Yeah, it's fun. But there are over 80k people watvhing daily... It's no funny when 70% of the people are trolling!

And waht's start9? I've seen, but don't get it.

Start9 was the first of the trolling waves on the Democracy system. Since the system inputs the controls voted by the majority, Start9 paused and unpaused the game 9 times. As they all voted en-masse for this command, this action was repeated often in the first couple of hours of the democracy system.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

NINTENDO HAS WON!

A patent lawsuit that some good for nothing did against the DSi and 3DS.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/nintendo_wins_microprocessor_patent_dispute_over_3ds_and_dsi

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVZ4Kj72E7Y

3DS News: February 20, 2014

• This week's sales data is coming in. So far, we have hardware and US and UK software numbers. The 3DS was the best selling hardware of the week ending February 15, remaining a bit over 140,000 units sold, about 10% more than the PS4. In the US, the 3DS had a decent week, albeit one overshadowed by the latest Final Fantasy and Lego games. Bravely Default was the best selling non-new game of the week, selling 42,000 units its second week for a total of just under 180,000. Other 3DS games of note included the new LEGO Movie game, which fell in at #15, and the eternal Pokemon X/Y, at #17. In the UK, the 3DS had a hardware boost, but it was an unnotable week for software.
  • A nice review of the final Guild 01 game.
  • Third party GBA games are probably coming to the eShop in the West.
  • Famitsu did one of their most wanted polls. 3DS games in the Top 20 included Persona Q, Monster hunter 4 Ultimate, New Love Plus +, Game Center CX 3, and Super Smash Bros 4. The winner of this poll was Persona 5... meaning I think that we really shouldn't put that much stock into it.
  • TwitchPlayPokemon has 18.5+ million views. Last time I checked, they were working on Pokemon Tower, the game's Ghost-themed dungeon, and just beat the Ghost of Marowak.

Love and tolerate.

Wii U news of 20/02/2013:

• Well, crap! They updated too fast. Today is Global SW for the week ending the 8th, tomorrow Global HW, and US and UK SW...
  • Global SW: the sales fall too much this week, with SM3DW being the best selling Wii U game at #20 of the chart, with 30k units. Followed by NSMBU with 28k, NSLU with 22k, and the rest are Wii Party U and Wii Fit U. Disney Infinity reaches 300k sales on Wii U.
  • Tengami will launc this June for Wii U.
  • Some Namco GBA games could come to the Wii U VC...
  • Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition (couldn't it be longer?) announced! It's the same Vita/3DS game! How exciting... And cheaper, so I guess that's something.
  • [My pointless new of the day] Octodad: Dadliest Catch could come to Wii U. Or not.
  • MK 8 falls to number 9 at Amazon Japan Pre-orders... But it appeared today at Amazon US Pre-orders!
  • Also, DK was at number 10 of the best sellers in Amazon US last time I checked...
  • Famitsu's most wanted games are announced! There are 3 Wii U games: MK 8 at #2, with 549 points. Hyrule Warriors at #9, with 236 points, and SSB4 (Wii U) at #13, with 184 points. Sooooooo, my take on this. Where's X!!?? SSB Wii U higher than 3DS??? Also, I did some calculations, and if I'm correct, Nintendo systems (2: Wii U and 3DS) own ~36.28% of the results, while Sony systems (3: PS3, PSV, and PS4) own ~63.71% of the results.
  • As you can see, I'm getting into the sales number!
  • Great -.- Nintendo released the Launch Trailer for DK just as I was posting this! Forgot about that, DKC: TF releases tomorrow! 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Finally they're out of that damn tower!

Also, imagine them trying to learn Surf...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.