By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:
@twitch thing: That only proves that there are a lot of people that don't know what to do with their time.

That's true, but it is pretty fun to watch!

I prefer to play rather to watch some silly people play .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Fuschia city is a war zone between Anarchy and Democracy

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

A new Puzzle Swap panel has arrived, Super Mario 3D World! At least that's what my three 3DS's got. I don't know if there is any other ones, but I'd rather have a DKC Tropical Freeze one...

Don't know if it's old news but the 3DS's didn't light up in blue until today. And yeah they are European 3DS's.

Yep.

Never really got the point of Puzzle Swap, but maybe there was just never enough people with 3DS' around me to really get the most out of it...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nintendo shows off underwater golf course

Hold your breath! Here’s an exclusive look at Cheep Cheep Lagoon, a previously unrevealed course in Mario Golf: World Tour. This underwater course has lots of obstacles to help and hinder play with slightly different underwater physics to challenge more experienced players.

Original: Nintendo has provided a first look at Cheep Cheep Lagoon in Mario Golf: World Tour. You can find the piece of art below.

Source

http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-golf-world-tour-first-look-at-cheep-cheep-lagoon/

Who is looking forword to this? We can have Golf Tournaments

Around the Network

Only looking forward to Mario Golf provided they don't completely fuck it up... and its not looking good. They took the RPG out of Tennis and this looks the same.

Just got back from GameStop with my copy of Tropical Freeze. Going to play it so hard tonight.

TheKingofRedLions said:

Golf Tournaments, eh? That's a pretty neat idea if we could do that, but I'm not sure if the game is popular enough for that. 

In addition, there's supposed to be a Mario Kart Tourney on Sunday, but somehow I doubt they'll be that going on.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

Golf Tournaments, eh? That's a pretty neat idea if we could do that, but I'm not sure if the game is popular enough for that. 

In addition, there's supposed to be a Mario Kart Tourney on Sunday, but somehow I doubt they'll be that going on.

Will MK8 replace MK7 when it launches seeing as it will be far superior

ktay95 said:
Only looking forward to Mario Golf provided they don't completely fuck it up... and its not looking good. They took the RPG out of Tennis and this looks the same.

Mario tennis 3DS was excellent, so will be Golf. The Rpgs gimmick was cool back then but they replaced it by item shop and minigames on Tennis Open and it worked, minigames were a blast and character customization allowed for really flexible characters stats, it kinda had a Rpg-ish touch on that one...