By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Couldn't keep up with the stream today . So they're through the Poke Tower? The power of democracy is strong indeed.

Forget about learning Surf, if they don't get the step limit out of the safari zone, they won't get out of it at all XD.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Couldn't keep up with the stream today . So they're through the Poke Tower? The power of democracy is strong indeed.

Forget about learning Surf, if they don't get the step limit out of the safari zone, they won't get out of it at all XD.

I think they did it with Anarchy...

They're fighting Snorlax right now! Seems like they will catch it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
lestatdark said:

If they did that with Anarchy, then I tip my hat to them. I thought for sure that after sucessfully getting the Scope through Democracy that they were going to keep that on for the "hard" places. 

Catching Snorlax would be godlike, though it'll become an instant target for trolls removal

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Slarvax said:
lestatdark said:

If they did that with Anarchy, then I tip my hat to them. I thought for sure that after sucessfully getting the Scope through Democracy that they were going to keep that on for the "hard" places. 

Catching Snorlax would be godlike, though it'll become an instant target for trolls removal

Nvm, they ran from the battle.

And I was trying to help the Democracy begin, so they could get ready to train Ghastly or Drowsee, but I gave up... So I believe they did it with Anarchy!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

spurgeonryan said:
what is this twitch thing?

It's basically a stream of someone playing Pokemon Red, but the game is controlled by anyone who comments on the stream, where the comment, say a left arrow, is played by the character in game. 

Alternatively you can vote for anarchy or democracy, anarchy every comment goes through as above, democracy only the most popular choice over 5 seconds is played. Obviously the democracy actually gets stuff done, but where's the fun in that?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Finally got a copy of DKCTF! :)
A weekend full of epicness is waiting for me!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

spurgeonryan said:

http://de.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

50k people (right now) trying to beat the game. When somebody types "left" then the character moves to the left and so on... They are doing it for nearly a week now, i dont know how far they are right now though.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
spurgeonryan said:

http://de.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

50k people (right now) trying to beat the game. When somebody types "left" then the character moves to the left and so on... They are doing it for nearly a week now, i dont know how far they are right now though.

I think they just bested the sixth gym (poison?) as that's what I saw earlier

@twitch thing: That only proves that there are a lot of people that don't know what to do with their time.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
@twitch thing: That only proves that there are a lot of people that don't know what to do with their time.

That's true, but it is pretty fun to watch!