By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Anfebious said:
Was the poll rigged or something like that? The last Nintendo Direct doesn't deserve a 1... a 7 or a 6 was more appropiate. It didn't suck that much...

Nah I think the trolls have got in to it, or someone clicked one a lot of times.

7 seems about right. Everyone waits forever for one, then immediately call it rubbish.

Very true! People go with too much expectations to those. They can't make all the Nintendo Directs like the one in January last year. I think most announcements are being held for the E3, I think they will show up this year.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
Conegamer said:
Anfebious said:
Was the poll rigged or something like that? The last Nintendo Direct doesn't deserve a 1... a 7 or a 6 was more appropiate. It didn't suck that much...

Nah I think the trolls have got in to it, or someone clicked one a lot of times.

7 seems about right. Everyone waits forever for one, then immediately call it rubbish.

Very true! People go with too much expectations to those. They can't make all the Nintendo Directs like the one in January last year. I think most announcements are being held for the E3, I think they will show up this year.

That may be true, but I can't help but feel that if they wait for June they've left it too late.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Anfebious said:
Conegamer said:
Anfebious said:

That may be true, but I can't help but feel that if they wait for June they've left it too late.

To be hones it's too late for the Wii U now but E3 might be their last shot.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wii U news of 19/02/2014: Pretty much a DKC: TF day!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

@ TwitchPlaysPokemon news, I'm surprised they even made it that far. I figured internet trolling would have completely destroyed the playthrough by now. xD

Around the Network

Ah the Pokeflute. What good memories!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

A shame to see the poll results, presumably rigged in some manner.

I honestly think Nintendo are beginning to have a presentation problem with their Directs, though. The Wii U situation is so dire that owners and possible owners need better, clearer communication and more information about the long-term for the system. Of course Nintendo need to do more for Wii U, but they also need to communicate that. I'd split back to doing Wii U Directs one month, and 3DS Directs another month. Maybe even have the occasional eShop Direct.

Twitch plays pokemon is the best thing since someone invented the sliced bread .

Sadly some of the fun has been taken away with the Anarchy/Democracy system, even if it's allowing to get things done. Long Live ABBBJK, you shall always be remembered!. It won't be long until Bird Jesus joins you.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

this weeks North American e-shop downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/nintendo_download_20th_february_north_america

lestatdark said:
Twitch plays pokemon is the best thing since someone invented the sliced bread .

Sadly some of the fun has been taken away with the Anarchy/Democracy system, even if it's allowing to get things done. Long Live ABBBJK, you shall always be remembered!. It won't be long until Bird Jesus joins you.

Yeah, way too many people are just voting instead of playing... And there are waaaaaay too many trolls!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988