By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
Anfebious said:

So doing a popular Nintendo thread nets me a whole 100 coins and therefore my avatar to be inmortalized in the wall of the first page? I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I read carefully now and it says 10 coins... guess I'll have to do lots of them then.

Yes, it's 10 coins, for 100 posts. There's other way of getting the points though! General contribution in discussions (Lestatdark), taking part in tourneys (Einsam_Delphin) and news posting (Salnax) scores you points and would be much better than spamming threads, because I just won't count them if it's too blatant

Cut me some slack! That one still counts !

I'll post the Club Nintendo rewards if that counts as posting news!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Conegamer said: 

I'm only going to count if it's linked in here.

That gives me an idea... Who would want to be part of the daily news team in Nintendomination, but posting only nintendo threads? That way, we wouldn't have EVERYONE linking every thread they make!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Anfebious said:
Conegamer said:
Anfebious said:

So doing a popular Nintendo thread nets me a whole 100 coins and therefore my avatar to be inmortalized in the wall of the first page? I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I read carefully now and it says 10 coins... guess I'll have to do lots of them then.

Yes, it's 10 coins, for 100 posts. There's other way of getting the points though! General contribution in discussions (Lestatdark), taking part in tourneys (Einsam_Delphin) and news posting (Salnax) scores you points and would be much better than spamming threads, because I just won't count them if it's too blatant

There's always a race to be the first to post any news.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:

Then I'll have to train my right hand. I'll start practicing this night!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:

You will never beat TheKingOfRedLions... he always posts as fast as news come out.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:
Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:

You will never beat TheKingOfRedLions... he always posts as fast as news come out.

Hehe... we'll see about that!

I'll be late today. My computer is on life support. News should be up before midnight EST.

Love and tolerate.

Wow, you've really gone all out Spurge...I'll have a look through them later on and will post the results when I next update.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Wow, you've really gone all out Spurge...I'll have a look through them later on and will post the results when I next update.

He wants dem coins

Slarvax said:

Conegamer said: 

I'm only going to count if it's linked in here.

That gives me an idea... Who would want to be part of the daily news team in Nintendomination, but posting only nintendo threads? That way, we wouldn't have EVERYONE linking every thread they make!

I think this is a pretty good plan. Though, someone would have to do it ofcourse.

For now let's just have everyone post their own threads when they're made and see how that goes!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.