By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

this weeks European e-shop downloads

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/01/nintendo_download_30th_january_europe

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Wright said:
Conegamer said:

Is that yours? It's very impressive!

Of course...not.

I can't draw.

That's why we need a new Art Academy game for WiiU, to learn how to draw something better than this

Eh.... This is  Leonardo Da Vinci quality   when compared to some of the crap I have seen in real life. I am serious!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Thanks to HylianSwordsman for pointing out some further errors in the points table. I'm editing them now, but I'll do a big update on Wednesday.

Reposting the whole table(s) every day is a bit excessive, so one or two updates a week seems good to me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
The first time you leap off Overlook park and swim to Agora bay. Epic!

Thread idea. If Zelda is not on the same scale as Xenoblade Chronicles at minimum, will you be disappoint?

I think the size of Xenoblade is maybe a little bit pessimistic, but I would like it to be big, but more importantly, full of content. Namely, lots of sidequests and sub dungeons to explore at leisure, maybe even "guilds" like The Elder Scrolls does.

spurgeonryan said:
The first time you leap off Overlook park and swim to Agora bay. Epic!

Thread idea. If Zelda is not on the same scale as Xenoblade Chronicles at minimum, will you be disappoint?

Of course not! Both games will provide different, excellent and very entertaining experiences.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Zelda is big always. even SS had its moments.like the outskirts of the fire and forest temples. and Skyloft

Note the new section of the OP, which has been just now added. This marks the 5th major update which has added a new section since the beginning of the thread, and the first in over a month:

Defenders of NintenDomination

Consider this a "hall of fame" of the greatest users in the thread. They shall forever have their names and profile pictures (accurate at the time of the addition to the hall of fame) here in this thread. If you want in, you need to get 100 coins in the thread. That's no mean feat, so only the best users come here!

Every single user on this list has made a massive contribution to this thread; and I would be unable to do it without them. So, I thank you all deeply for your assistance! Without further ado, here are the Defenders of NintenDomination:

Salnax

Slarvax

TheKingofRedLions

Einsam_Delphin

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm hoping this will be some sort of incentive for users to strive for that 100 point barrier. It's not a lot, but this thread gets about 35,000 views a month so far. I'd like to think that having your name and profile picture right on the front is quite a nice feature, and it recognises your dedication to the thread. So, once more, thanks everyone who has so far contributed, and I hope to be expanding this list greatly in the coming weeks and months!

Anfebious said:
osed125 said:
Anfebious said:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is really cool! Specially if you have people to play with you! I already sank like 50 hours on the game, it's awesome!Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is good I guess, never played it but I did try the first GBA game. I think they are cool games but they don't feel like an RPG, it's more about the actions you do on battle that determine the outcome of the battles. I think there 's even one stat in the game that is a joke and serves no purpose! It was the "Moustache" stat.

I know that feel. I have almost 200 hours in Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii

The "stache" stat is basically the luck stat, it affects crits and stuff like that.

Oh you already played the gamen then! There is no reason to get it then as you said wait for MH4U. Capcom sure takes their time to localize the game...

It does something? I can't belive it, I thought it was a joke stat... I would never really know though, I played it for 5 hours and left it .

I believe in the later Mario & Luigi games, the 'Stachestat also grants you discounts at stores.

MH3G helped the 3DS´ turnaround in Japan with Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 .

4 ? ehh, not so much !

So doing a popular Nintendo thread nets me a whole 100 coins and therefore my avatar to be inmortalized in the wall of the first page? I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I read carefully now and it says 10 coins... guess I'll have to do lots of them then.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"