By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
burning_phoneix said:
Anfebious said:
osed125 said:
Anfebious said:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is really cool! Specially if you have people to play with you! I already sank like 50 hours on the game, it's awesome!Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is good I guess, never played it but I did try the first GBA game. I think they are cool games but they don't feel like an RPG, it's more about the actions you do on battle that determine the outcome of the battles. I think there 's even one stat in the game that is a joke and serves no purpose! It was the "Moustache" stat.

I know that feel. I have almost 200 hours in Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii

The "stache" stat is basically the luck stat, it affects crits and stuff like that.

Oh you already played the gamen then! There is no reason to get it then as you said wait for MH4U. Capcom sure takes their time to localize the game...

It does something? I can't belive it, I thought it was a joke stat... I would never really know though, I played it for 5 hours and left it .

I believe in the later Mario & Luigi games, the 'Stachestat also grants you discounts at stores.

Nope, the 'stache stat granted discounts at stores from the very first game, and made everything you sold worth more as well! It was my favorite stat!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

My profile picture looks so out of place over there...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

spurgeonryan said:
hey...I make nintendo threads almost daily. Do i have to link them here or something?

Yep, they have to be linked here I'm afraid.

Also, your old thread gets no more than 300 views a month. 35,000 views a month is over 1,000 a day, which is what my target was. That puts it on pace with the other threads, slightly ahead of the Xbox one and the PSNation at this time, even.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

Yes, it does rather. But, well, there you are!

Let this be a note to other users who are near this mark (Lestatdark, Spurge). I'll be using whatever your profile picture is at the time to be uploaded, so make sure it's a keeper!

For clarification, here's what came with the latest update:

• The "Defenders of NintenDomination" section
  • Updated Coins and Stars tables
  • Altered wording to other parts of the thread
  • General tidying of the OP
I hope you all enjoy!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
hey...I make nintendo threads almost daily. Do i have to link them here or something?

As many popular threads as you make, I feel like your coin count is woefully undertracked. It's too bad you didn't link them here or you might have hundreds of coins by now.

Come on guys! Post here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=177054&page=1#3

It's the ultimate question! Reveal your secrets to VG Chartz!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Conegamer said:
Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

Yes, it does rather. But, well, there you are!

Let this be a note to other users who are near this mark (Lestatdark, Spurge). I'll be using whatever your profile picture is at the time to be uploaded, so make sure it's a keeper!

I will change it, but in some weeks or maybe months. So don't worry about mine.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Anfebious said:

So doing a popular Nintendo thread nets me a whole 100 coins and therefore my avatar to be inmortalized in the wall of the first page? I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I read carefully now and it says 10 coins... guess I'll have to do lots of them then.

Yes, it's 10 coins, for 100 posts. There's other way of getting the points though! General contribution in discussions (Lestatdark), taking part in tourneys (Einsam_Delphin) and news posting (Salnax) scores you points and would be much better than spamming threads, because I just won't count them if it's too blatant

HylianSwordsman said:
spurgeonryan said:

As many popular threads as you make, I feel like your coin count is woefully undertracked. It's too bad you didn't link them here or you might have hundreds of coins by now.

I agree, though I'm only counting non-official threads from November 1st onwards. And as I've said all along, I'm only going to count if it's linked in here. That way, people can come here, check to see the new news and threads, link out, you get more replies which provokes more discussion, as well as points which earn you rewards. It's the perfect system, if people take part!

That's why I'm being maybe a little bit stingy of poor Spurge here, as I'm only counting posted news as well as some for adding to discussion. He hasn't scored a single coin for a thread he's made because of the reasons above.