By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
cycycychris said:
That is so awesome. I really wish i had artistic skills to make stuff like this,

I know right? I've tried making a Final Destination-esque level, and that is already too hard for me

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Shin'en: "All is well" with the development of FAST Racing Neo, "never say never" when it comes to Amiibo integration.

Ike Amiibo, huh? Hmm...might invest in that.

Though really I just want a Palutena one.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
A reggie smash level?^

You all go crazy over that penelope game but dismiss everything else? Soooo crazy! Dont get any of you.

You don't get me, I don't get you. Humans will never understand one another, just have to accept that and move on!

Conegamer said:

As much as I don't want to go crazy with amiibos, I might get Ike just because I'm sure he'll never get restocked and by the time I might really want him he'll probably be like $200 or something silly.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Conegamer said:

As much as I don't want to go crazy with amiibos, I might get Ike just because I'm sure he'll never get restocked and by the time I might really want him he'll probably be like $200 or something silly.

Pretty much. It's silly how rare some of these are becoming :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

curl-6 said:

Shin'en: "All is well" with the development of FAST Racing Neo, "never say never" when it comes to Amiibo integration.

Captain Falcon in FAST Racing Neo? I'd buy his amiibo.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Guys, don't forget to register Smash on Club Nintendo if you have both versions to get the soundtrack CD
You have time until tomorrow.

Yeah, finngamer is a cool guy with an insane collection.

Amiibo with indie games? Wow. The potential.......
I still can't find Pit anywhere. After I get him, I will get 1-2 of : Fox, Kirby, Palutena or Zelda.

Nintendo news of 12/01/2015: It's so early, yet I'm so sleepy!

• UK Charts: Well, we reached the point where there are only 3 games are on Ninteno platforms (2 of them are the same!). Pokemon Alpha Sapphire jumped from #37 to #30, Super Smash Bros. U remains in the 32nd spot, and Pokemon Omega Ruby fell from #34 to #35.
  • GameStop Italy reveals the prices of the N3DS!
  • One of the best Easter Eggs/Secrets in gaming was found in Mario Kart 8! It took not too long really, but it was Totaka's Song!
  • Another cancelled Next Level Games reaches the public (I'm sensing a pattern here). This time, it was a puzzle-platformer called "Clockwerk"!
  • Oooh... Oh jeez. Ike, what happened bro?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988