By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Here are my hope's for the Direct.
Hopes:
Wii U :
Starfox Teaser Trailer (very short) + 3rd party developer stated if any do help develop.
SMT x FE
Kirby Trailer + release + amiibo
Splatoon Trailer + Beta / Online Demo revealed + release date
Xenoblade Chronicles X
New small Wii U game.
Project Cars
Indies!
Next Amiibo Wave - Including Palutena.
amiibo in Captain Toad traiuler + update
Yoshi's Wooly World + trailer + release + amiibo
New amiibo-compatible games revealed for future.

Both:
Smash Bros DLC + Updates trailer + "Available right after this presentation!"

3DS:
New N3DS + XL trailer and release date.
New exclusive game for that.
Metroid 3DS
amiibo 3DS adaptor + 3DS games with amiibo compatibility.
MM 3D
Xenoblade Chronicles
Monster Hunter 4
Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy Explorers localised
Code Name Steam
new normal 3DS game revealed.

:D. Thoughts?

Around the Network

WhiteEaglePL said:
-snip-

:D. Thoughts?

Needs many more release dates. And no need to talk about games like Xeno X or MH4, but we do need 3DS games announcements.

And you shouldn't expect trailers for games coming after April (like Splatoon or Starfox)  

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Why not? There has to be games releasing throughout Jan - May...

WhiteEaglePL said:

Of course! I just think that games coming out after April we'll be covered in another Direct.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Of course! I just think that games coming out after April we'll be covered in another Direct.

We've seen crazier things lol. XCX was revealed 2 years ago in a direct, Hyrule Warriors was revealed a year ago in a direct, before 2014 started and most recently, we had MK8 & Smash Bros trailers in every direct since thier E3 reveal!

I doubt only Jan- April titles will appear.  

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Slarvax said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

We've seen crazier things lol. XCX was revealed 2 years ago in a direct, Hyrule Warriors was revealed a year ago in a direct, before 2014 started and most recently, we had MK8 & Smash Bros trailers in every direct since thier E3 reveal!

I doubt only Jan- April titles will appear.  

Well yeah, Nintendo kinda does surprise a few times. But they specifically said "Spring releases", so I don't expect anything beyond Splatoon because: 1. We have a lot of Wii U games without release dates, and 2. The N3DS and a few Amiibo annoucements will take most of the time of the Direct.

I'm not saying you're wrong (I myself expect at least 2 3DS announcements), it's just that the Direct can be only so long!

I wonder if it's 30 minutes, or 40 minutes.

Just to not get any spoilers, I have put tabs for the EU / NA Direct Videos. I'm going to go to NA first as usual, and cover my eyes so I don't see the thumbnail. And in EU's direct page there's a list of all the news with thumbnails for the videos after the direct, so that will be harder to not see and click the right thing lol.

Watching live is more thrilling, but this will do.

Spring releases means nothing. Last time they said that we got Xenoblade X, Smash Bros, Bayonetta(?) and I think Hyrule Warriors.

Nintendo news of 13/01/2015:

• Pretty slow day, sadly.
  • A Nintendo Direct is coming tomorrow!
  • The N3DS could be announced there! In fact, there are already roumors of its released date running around!
  • Look at this beauty!