By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
POE said:
and its official, im the janitor!!

You clean those floors good, and I'll make sure to reward your hard work .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
brendude13 said:
I put myself forward for ambassador to Sony.

Ha! You're gonna have to try a bit harder than that to make it around these parts

I can post Wii U news in the Playstation Nation thread!

COOL HUH?

I'll give you all O-powers in Pokemon too.

brendude13 said:
Conegamer said:
brendude13 said:
I put myself forward for ambassador to Sony.

Ha! You're gonna have to try a bit harder than that to make it around these parts

COOL HUH?

Acceptable. I play as the woman in X and Y, thoug, and Mr Bonding is just so...weird. 

fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/287/4/a/pokemon___mr__bonding_by_ktk_fold-d6qiiek.png

Would post straight, but, well, tablet problems.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

You are posting from you tablet? Wii U tablet?^

Conegamer said:
brendude13 said:

COOL HUH?

Acceptable. I play as the woman in X and Y, thoug, and Mr Bonding is just so...weird. 

fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/287/4/a/pokemon___mr__bonding_by_ktk_fold-d6qiiek.png

Would post straight, but, well, tablet problems.

Damn, those innuendos.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
RolStoppable said:
Joe could be the whipping boy, because he already has all the qualities it takes for that position. Nobody respects him.

It's because I'm a Nintendo fanboy, isn't it?

No one respects us.

I respect you even less because you edited your comment. You are no true king, Joe of Colorado. Bring me my wine boy.

Ponyless said:
JoeTheBro said:
RolStoppable said:
Joe could be the whipping boy, because he already has all the qualities it takes for that position. Nobody respects him.

It's because I'm a Nintendo fanboy, isn't it?

No one respects us.

I respect you even less because you edited your comment. You are no true king, Joe of Colorado. Bring me my wine boy.

The king does what he wants, including editing his comments. As King I don't need your respect, just your obedience.

Nintendo News of November 2:

• Castlevania: Mirror of Fate is on sale at amazon here. If you are interested in this controversial entry in the series, it could be yours for under $15.
  • A petition to revive Swapnote is now a thing
  • A new trailer for Mario Party: Island Tour has been released.
  • On Amazon's Best-Selling Video Game merchandise list, Pokemon X and Y are at spots 6 and 8 in the USA. The 3DS XL is at 15 and 17, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is at 18.
  • On Amazon Japan's equivalent list, Pokemon X/Y is #1 and 5, Zelda for the 3DS is #4, and Monster Hunter 4 is at 8.
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts details have been released for the Wii U. Made by the same team as last year's Black Ops 2 for the Wii U, this game seems to be an enhanced PS360 game more than a downgraded PS4/One game. It will run around 60 PFS at a 720 resolution. Although Wiimote controls and Extinction mode are confirmed, there will apparently be no digital release. The game is coming out Tuesday.
  • The new NSMBU bundle came out yesterday, as did new red and green Wiimotes.
  • Nintendo has broken their previous digital sales record for a half of a fiscal year.

So mostly CoD stuff, but whatever.

Love and tolerate.

I have no role? This is madness!

morenoingrato said:
I have no role? This is madness!

There's always room for a talented and loyal knight in the King's guard. Be prepared though, for there are many that do not honor my self declared title.