By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:
Guys, apparently the shutdown included Flipnote Studio 3D as well. Smh

Don't worry =D

MiiVerse for 3DS should be coming really soon, Nintendo themselves said  it would release this year!

Yeah that would replace Swapnote as a drawing message service, but Flipnote Studio is an animating program! MiiVerse can't replace it!

Around the Network
cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:

Don't worry =D

MiiVerse for 3DS should be coming really soon, Nintendo themselves said  it would release this year!

Yeah that would replace Swapnote as a drawing message service, but Flipnote Studio is an animating program! MiiVerse can't replace it!

Or can it?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:

Don't worry =D

Or can it?

It can't.

cheesecake said:

Really? I've heard nothing like that...can anyone confirm this? Disappointing if true.

Also, Joethebro, you can't just be "King of Nintendo". How about "Honorary Monarch?"

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
cheesecake said:

Really? I've heard nothing like that...can anyone confirm this? Disappointing if true.

Also, Joethebro, you can't just be "King of Nintendo". How about "Honorary Monarch?"

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/11/flipnote_studio_3d_friends_gallery_disabled_in_japan

ok, apparently it's just the friends gallery, Flipnote World is ok. Now if only we will just get the damn app to release.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
I see you guys are having trouble accepting me as king. That's ok. The king doesn't need the support of the peasants to know he is king.

John Lucas is the real king, you're nothing but a figurehead.

cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:

Don't worry =D

Or can it?

It can't.

But what if Nintendo makes MiiVerse and Flipnote in one app for the 3DS, really unlikely but it was a really succesfull app, so I don't think they'll discontinue it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:

Don't worry =D

Or can it?

It can't.

But what if Nintendo makes MiiVerse and Flipnote in one app for the 3DS, really unlikely but it was a really succesfull app, so I don't think they'll discontinue it.

Just checked, they only disabled the friends gallery, thank goodness.

cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:
Slarvax said:
cheesecake said:

Don't worry =D

Or can it?

It can't.

Just checked, they only disabled the friends gallery, thank goodness.

Awesome, now they have to release it!

tagged

Click HERE and be happy