By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
morenoingrato said:
I have no role? This is madness!

Well, would you like one? There's still some places going...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Conegamer said:
brendude13 said:

I can post Wii U news in the Playstation Nation thread!

COOL HUH?

I'll give you all O-powers in Pokemon too.

Acceptable. I play as the woman in X and Y, thoug, and Mr Bonding is just so...weird. 

fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/287/4/a/pokemon___mr__bonding_by_ktk_fold-d6qiiek.png

Would post straight, but, well, tablet problems.

Damn, those innuendos.

Hey, Pokemon is a haven of sexual slights. It's just X and Y seem to be takin things to the next level. Which is a good thing for all these people who claim the series needs to "grow up"

Also, you needn't worry about Ponyless, JoeTheBro our "supreme leader". He's just one of the Koopa Kids

Conegamer said:
morenoingrato said:

You should accept POE's offer as a janitor. Let's not forget that janitor's are the building blocks we build our society on.

IsawYoshi said:
Conegamer said:
morenoingrato said:

You should accept POE's offer as a janitor. Let's not forget that janitor's are the building blocks we build our society on.

I shall. Behind every Planet Express, there's a Scruffy after all.

Conegamer said:
IsawYoshi said:

The pokemon branch might need their own. Way too much trubbish over there.

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
Conegamer said:
IsawYoshi said:

The pokemon branch might need their own. Way too much trubbish over there.

True. I'll worry about that when someone actually steps up to lead the Pokemon section though.

How does "Champion of Pokemon" sound?

spurgeonnintendoryan said:
Also...does all the people in the Poll want to be Vice President? If Rol actually does then I change my vote to him.

I doubt Rol wants, but since we need someone critic to remind us about the wrongs of Nintendo, I voted for him.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Also...does all the people in the Poll want to be Vice President? If Rol actually does then I change my vote to him.

I doubt Rol wants, but since we need someone critic to remind us about the wrongs of Nintendo, I voted for him.

He's posted in the thread since the poll has been up and not said anything, so...I guess it's fine?

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

He's posted in the thread since the poll has been up and not said anything, so...I guess it's fine?

I don't want to be Vice President. The role of a lone wolf who attacks the sheep that let their guard down is more like my thing.

What if Pedro is sticking around?

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
JEMC said:

I don't want to be Vice President. The role of a lone wolf who attacks the sheep that let their guard down is more like my thing.

Heh. I'll put you down for "lone wolf"