By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Nice!^

At Naruball.

Yeah I would have skipped Mario Kart 7 if I was you. There are plenty of other games to take up your time. Even if you are not a fan of Nintendo Characters. I would just go to Gamestop and take a look at what they have, and ask the employees what they think. Even though they seem to be heavily promoting the Vita right now for some reason. All I can get them to talk about....

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Well yesterday was quiet...

So anymore takers for Mario Kart? And has anyone got any trophy designs they'd like to to share?

Count me in on the mario kart 7 tourney. What are the rules? and what time will it be?

Dand said:
Conegamer said:

So anymore takers for Mario Kart? And has anyone got any trophy designs they'd like to to share?

Count me in on the mario kart 7 tourney. What are the rules? and what time will it be?

In the OP, but here you are:

Next Event: Sunday 1st December 8PM BST (3PM EST)

To join, merely post in the thread and be online approximately 15 minutes before the tourney is set to begin. You don't need to know any friend codes, merely the community which you will be in for the races! If there are more than 6 entrants, then we will split into 2 groups (Group 1 and Group 2). The top three from these two groups will go forward into the final, where you race the best the site has to offer! If there are 6 or fewer people, then everyone goes straight into the finals! 

The tourney will take place if 5 or more people are willing to take part. If not, then it shall be delayed until the following Sunday, where I shall renegotiate timings. 

Rewards

1st- 25 Coins, 3 Stars

2nd- 15 Coins, 2 Stars

3rd- 10 Coins, 1 Star

4th or below- 3 Coins

Other communities

VGC Finals- 19-3917-9889-6578 (Go here if you finish 3rd or above, or if there are 6 or fewer participants)

VGC Practice- 29-9703-0334-6761 (Go here to polish up your skills, either before or after the tourneys!)

And most importantly, good luck to everyone, and have fun!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I just wanted to say that I can't join on sunday :( We have an important test on monday, so I don't have time.

IsawYoshi said:
I just wanted to say that I can't join on sunday :( We have an important test on monday, so I don't have time.

Aww :-/

Nevermind I suppose, there will be other chances I'm sure! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
spurgeonnintendoryan said:
MohammadBadir said:
bah. i can't believe i missed that 3D Land promotion by a day. i registered my stuff on Nov 26 ):

What was the promotion? I saw it somewhere for 49.99, but nothing else.

I know it will be years before it is cheap again. Darn Nintendo games!  ;P

here in europe if you register a brand new 3DS/XL and specific games like Mario Kart 7, you could get Super Mario 3D Land for free. but you had to register the systems on nov 27.

Do you think it might work with an American 3DS? I bought one for my sister along with Animal Crossing for Christmas and I just found out about that promo.

gatito said:
MohammadBadir said:
spurgeonnintendoryan said:
MohammadBadir said:
bah. i can't believe i missed that 3D Land promotion by a day. i registered my stuff on Nov 26 ):

What was the promotion? I saw it somewhere for 49.99, but nothing else.

I know it will be years before it is cheap again. Darn Nintendo games!  ;P

here in europe if you register a brand new 3DS/XL and specific games like Mario Kart 7, you could get Super Mario 3D Land for free. but you had to register the systems on nov 27.

Do you think it might work with an American 3DS? I bought one for my sister along with Animal Crossing for Christmas and I just found out about that promo.

i think it's europe only.

Conegamer said:
IsawYoshi said:

Aww :-/

Nevermind I suppose, there will be other chances I'm sure! 

you can count me in this time around!

3DS News: Morning November 30, 2013 - First of all, if you haven't already, vote for your 5 most anticipated games on the Stickied Thread. Second, my internet is weird again, so this will be another weird update. Alright... A review for the YouTube app on 3DS is up, and it's not very positive. Shovel Knight is coming out early next year. Also, Yoys R Us still has 3DS XL's for a low price of $150, so hurry up if you're interested in getting one. http://theovgn.com/game-review/youtube-3ds-tech-review http://www.destructoid.com/shovel-knight-confirmed-for-release-in-early-2014-266630.phtml

Love and tolerate.

Conegamer said:

I might of if only I had access to photoshop. =/