By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
spurgeonnintendoryan said:
Nice!^

At Naruball.

Yeah I would have skipped Mario Kart 7 if I was you. There are plenty of other games to take up your time. Even if you are not a fan of Nintendo Characters. I would just go to Gamestop and take a look at what they have, and ask the employees what they think. Even though they seem to be heavily promoting the Vita right now for some reason. All I can get them to talk about....

thanks, man. I live in Edinburgh (UK), so my only options are HMV, GAME, and CEX (ok cash converters too, but I went there an hour ago and they had 3 games I wasn't interested in). Really hope I can find a place to trade my mario kart copy in and get pokemon for around £10.

Around the Network

ok, i think i get it now, so the tourney is in 25 hours?

MohammadBadir said:
ok, i think i get it now, so the tourney is in 25 hours?

You got it!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I'm in for Mario Kart! (don't expect much from me in terms of sucess :P)

3DS Code - 2879-0155-3196, NNID - nin_master

On another note, am I the only one around here who's taking my time with 3D World and Link between worlds? I just reached World - Castle in 3D world, and am on the last sage painting in a Link Between Worlds. Looks like everyone here has beat the games :P

Around the Network
Zukoninma said:
On another note, am I the only one around here who's taking my time with 3D World and Link between worlds? I just reached World - Castle in 3D world, and am on the last sage painting in a Link Between Worlds. Looks like everyone here has beat the games :P

Nopes, I don't even have either game. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
Zukoninma said:

Why, what are you waiting for! :P

Zukoninma said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zukoninma said:

I don't have a Wii U yet, though when I do get one which should be holiday 2014, SM3DW will be one of the first games I think about getting. As for Zelda, I'll probably get it sometime next year aswell.

Zukoninma said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Zukoninma said:

Christmas? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

A story + a little story of my day + Wii U new of 30/11/2013:

Not many news, but the analysis is good and long enough ;)

The story of my day is that I'm no longer stressed! Finished every physics exercise, literature work, psicology, hystory essay, everything!!! Now only to study...

My other story is pretty short, it's something I wanted to do for some time now. So, my friends don't take gaming as seriously as I do, so I invited some of my friends to do some work. When we were done, I told one to play my 2nd favorite game ever Pikmin 3. Why? Because I wanted to experience something that I adore with someone else and try to make him also part of gaming. I know, sounds "girly" but you should also try it. You feel like a teacher. You don't help him, he has to do it all by himself, but if he gets lost give him some hints. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988