By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I've been meaning to jump back in to the circle, so here I am.

I was at best buy two days ago and they had 6 Wii U's in stock for today.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

Welcome back our gracious king! 

Is that number of systems significant? Like, is it more than usual? I'm guessing less...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
JoeTheBro said:

Welcome back our gracious king! 

Is that number of systems significant? Like, is it more than usual? I'm guessing less...

I don't really know. The key thing though is they were being reserved for BF in the same mannor 4BONES were being held back.

3DS News: Evening November 29, 2013

• Cubit is coming to the 3DS eShop.
  • er... that's all I can find really. Happy Black Friday?

Love and tolerate.

Einsam_Delphin said:
naruball said:
Conegamer said:
naruball said:
Just wanted to say that despite being a hardcore sony fan and satisfied Vita owner, I bought a 3ds today. Total impulse purchase. It was a black Friday deal on amazon.co.uk and I couldn't resist (I honestly think I got the last one). Got 3ds XL White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 for £129.99. Does anyone know if this is a good deal? (At least it sounds like it)

Also, not a fan of racers, so not sure the best place to trade it in and get something I actually want. Any ideas?

That sounds like an excellent deal to me, good job! A 3DS XL is normally around £180 by itself, so you can see just how good it is.

As for Mario Kart, have you given it a go? Just to try it out? You never know...but if not, I'd say CEX.

Thanks, man!

Haven't tried it yet, but I have played Mario kart on the n64 and hated it. Nothing wrong with the game, I'm just terrible at racers. The only racer that I have ever enjoyed was Motorstorm Apocalypse and that was only because of the 3d effect (made a huge difference). CEX is probably a great idea (traded uncharted 2 for £26 at some point). I plan on using the code from Mario Kart 7 to get 3d land for free :P http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion-831595.html 

Can't wait to play the two naruto games released on 3ds.

MK7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MK64. MK7 is also in 3D, and like all games you have to keep playing them to get better at them. I'm sure you'll become atleast half as good as I am if you play it for over 300 hours hehe! Also I'm not a fan of racers either, but MK7 is the one exception!

Well, you see the problem is that just like fps games, I've realized that no matter how many different ones I try out, they're just not my cup of tea. Sure I can become better, but I'd still not enjoy them as much as an rpg. So the entire time I'm playing a racer, I keep thinking, "well isn't this great... I could be having have now playing ninoKuni/God of War".

Around the Network

Well yesterday was quiet...

So anymore takers for Mario Kart? And has anyone got any trophy designs they'd like to to share?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Just purchased Zelda WW for WiiU for Christmas. Now I need to find time to play between 3D World and Ghosts.

bah. i can't believe i missed that 3D Land promotion by a day. i registered my stuff on Nov 26 ):

MohammadBadir said:
bah. i can't believe i missed that 3D Land promotion by a day. i registered my stuff on Nov 26 ):

What was the promotion? I saw it somewhere for 49.99, but nothing else.

I know it will be years before it is cheap again. Darn Nintendo games!  ;P

spurgeonnintendoryan said:
MohammadBadir said:

What was the promotion? I saw it somewhere for 49.99, but nothing else.

I know it will be years before it is cheap again. Darn Nintendo games!  ;P

here in europe if you register a brand new 3DS/XL and specific games like Mario Kart 7, you could get Super Mario 3D Land for free. but you had to register the systems on nov 27.