By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
MohammadBadir said:
i thought i had like 7 coins atleast.

i finally got Mario Kart 7! i'm liking it a lot, though the red shells are really annoying thit time around, why can they catch you while you're flying?

Maybe you do have more, haven't updated in a while! So keep an eye out.

As for the red shell thing, I guess it makes sense as there's more air time, so...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Just wanted to say that despite being a hardcore sony fan and satisfied Vita owner, I bought a 3ds today. Total impulse purchase. It was a black Friday deal on amazon.co.uk and I couldn't resist (I honestly think I got the last one). Got 3ds XL White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 for £129.99. Does anyone know if this is a good deal? (At least it sounds like it)

Also, not a fan of racers, so not sure the best place to trade it in and get something I actually want. Any ideas?

Some News of 29/11/2013...

• Next (current) gen is here!
  • Wii U: Hardware finally reaches 4m. And 3D World launched in US and Japan. US: 243k Japan: 100k Europe: n/a Jap + US: 343k
  • Two franchises, one beautiful car!

Xbone launched! And I'm dissapointed in PS4 and Xbone's fanbase! And in Nintendo! Or at least their consumers!

Best selling game for PS4 and Xbone: CoD FUCKING GHOSTS!!! WHY?!?!?! YOU CAN GET THAT SAME GAME IN PS360!! AND YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND AN EXTRA $400/$500 !!!!

Okay, I'm done... I'm actually SUPER excited now that the 8th gen finally started. I should play Pikmin 3 to relax...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Hey guys, I need some advice here. This promo is about to run out and I have plenty of coins, which game would you pick? I haven't played any of them but I'm leaning towards the 3DS ones since I have a Wii U now and I find it kind of bothersome to enter Wii mode and then Virtual Console Channel and so on :P

naruball said:
Just wanted to say that despite being a hardcore sony fan and satisfied Vita owner, I bought a 3ds today. Total impulse purchase. It was a black Friday deal on amazon.co.uk and I couldn't resist (I honestly think I got the last one). Got 3ds XL White Limited Edition with Mario Kart 7 for £129.99. Does anyone know if this is a good deal? (At least it sounds like it)

Also, not a fan of racers, so not sure the best place to trade it in and get something I actually want. Any ideas?

That sounds like an excellent deal to me, good job! A 3DS XL is normally around £180 by itself, so you can see just how good it is.

As for Mario Kart, have you given it a go? Just to try it out? You never know...but if not, I'd say CEX.

Around the Network
gatito said:

Hey guys, I need some advice here. This promo is about to run out and I have plenty of coins, which game would you pick? I haven't played any of them but I'm leaning towards the 3DS ones since I have a Wii U now and I find it kind of bothersome to enter Wii mode and then Virtual Console Channel and so on :P

I'm personally a major fan of Dillion's Rolling Western, but I hear that's very divisive so maybe look at some reviews? 

gatito said:

I got ALttP, because then I'll get a discount to make it Wii U version. When it comes out.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Yay... The Wii U reached 4 million...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Yay... The Wii U reached 4 million...

Took long enough...

Conegamer said:
naruball said:

That sounds like an excellent deal to me, good job! A 3DS XL is normally around £180 by itself, so you can see just how good it is.

As for Mario Kart, have you given it a go? Just to try it out? You never know...but if not, I'd say CEX.

Thanks, man!

Haven't tried it yet, but I have played Mario kart on the n64 and hated it. Nothing wrong with the game, I'm just terrible at racers. The only racer that I have ever enjoyed was Motorstorm Apocalypse and that was only because of the 3d effect (made a huge difference). CEX is probably a great idea (traded uncharted 2 for £26 at some point). I plan on using the code from Mario Kart 7 to get 3d land for free :P http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion-831595.html 

Can't wait to play the two naruto games released on 3ds.