By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Demon Souls 2 May Be Announced at Sony Nov. 15 Event

Captain_Tom said:
platformmaster918 said:
Well even though I platinumed Demon's Souls and can see the appeal I personally did not like it. Anything that gets more PS4s out in the wild is ok with me!

You platinumed DS without liking it?  BS.   That Platinum required you to LOVE it!

I got it during a SEVERE drought on Plus.  I mean it was fun for a little but I still have sever gripes with how they artificially extend the game's length.  Most of the levels were filled with SUPER easy enemies that you had to slog through for 1/2 an hour to get back to the bosses who were normally the most difficult part by a wide margin (unless there were octopus heads on the level)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
There is one game where resolution doesn't matter

Touhou ?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Ha ha ha.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
bananaking21 said:
i really hope they announce more than one game at that event. im not really a fan of demons souls.

look at this post from gaf :

"

Originally Posted by GopherD

Dont. Set them free. Allow yourself to dream a little. New generations, greater power, more freedom for devs.

14 days.

New genres, revived franchises, spectacular open world masterpieces, scifi epic ship to ship battles, pirates, ninjas, lootwhoring, chickens in radiation suits, point and clicks, music to set your heart aflame, BASE jumping in Nepal, capturing all your flags, angels and demons losing their minds, and a boy, his friends, memories and tears?

One things for sure, there is nothing like the start of a new gen.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you goooooo

"

hype? yes please

and what does this post have to do with anything? lol. i feel i am missing something?

ethomaz said:

shloob said:

You can't deny that it is Demon Souls spiritual successor. Its the same damn concept except Sony owns the rights to the Ip of Demon Souls itself and it was most definintely not better than Dark Souls. The final Boss in Demon souls is a total joke.

So Skyrim too... same concept.

The game are similar but Dark Souls has nothing related with Demon's Souls... I played both thinking that but I got deceptioned.

PS. Alant is a crazy badass final boss.

that's why it's a "_spiritual_ successor" and not an actual one..

it's pretty much the same series "in spirit", yet there obviously can't be any direct relations as the devs can't use lore from the Demon's Souls franchise

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
bananaking21 said:

and what does this post have to do with anything? lol. i feel i am missing something?

didnt you want more than one game ?  this post in gaf hints at several games xD

but could be some random dude just trolling and not a good source xD

does that poster have any credibility or is known? 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
bananaking21 said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
bananaking21 said:
i really hope they announce more than one game at that event. im not really a fan of demons souls.

look at this post from gaf :

"

Originally Posted by GopherD

Dont. Set them free. Allow yourself to dream a little. New generations, greater power, more freedom for devs.

14 days.

New genres, revived franchises, spectacular open world masterpieces, scifi epic ship to ship battles, pirates, ninjas, lootwhoring, chickens in radiation suits, point and clicks, music to set your heart aflame, BASE jumping in Nepal, capturing all your flags, angels and demons losing their minds, and a boy, his friends, memories and tears?

One things for sure, there is nothing like the start of a new gen.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you goooooo

"

hype? yes please

didnt you want more than one game ?  this post in gaf hints at several games xD

but could be some random dude just trolling and not a good source xD

I am pretty sure GopherD is a trusted source on NeoGAF.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I will not allow myself to be hyped as it may lead to bitter dissapointment. For now, I'm calling it a next gen exclusive port of Dark Souls 2 on PS4, much like Diablo 3.

Blood_Tears said:
I will not allow myself to be hyped as it may lead to bitter dissapointment. For now, I'm calling it a next gen exclusive port of Dark Souls 2 on PS4, much like Diablo 3.

I know, afraid to get too excited, the 2 souls games are my 2 faves this entire gen,

News straight from heaven. Or hell... I wish it be true as I enjoyed "Demon's" much more than "Dark".

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.