By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Demon Souls 2 May Be Announced at Sony Nov. 15 Event

Wow. Demons souls 2 might be a reality. Here is the news.

Demon Souls 2 May Be Announced at Sony Nov. 15 Event [RUMOR]

According to a reputable NeoGaf member, “the Demon’s Souls spiritual successor” may be shown at Sony’s PlayStation 4 launch event.

Famousmortimer, who previously leaked the DriveClub delay and the next-gen resolutions for Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4, revealed information he was given months ago about the launch event.

“It’s been months and at that point I had no goddamn idea what the ‘launch event’ even was,” he wrote. “But at that time I was told ‘They are thinking about showing the Demon’s Souls spiritual successor’ there.”

“Now many people here have been calling it Demon’s Souls 2… it might be. I’m just passing on what was said. Also, at that point there were arguments about whether it was going to be shown at gamescom or TGS and then someone decided it would be shown at this.”

Famousmortimer clarifies that his information may be outdated:

“Months have passed. They may have chosen a different game. I have no clue. I’m just sharing what I’ve been told, WHICH IS OLD Info, so don’t kill the messenger if I’m wrong.”

“There’s things I’m certain about. This isn’t one of them.”

Would you want to see a Demon Souls 2?

Source: http://www.gamefront.com/demon-souls-2-may-be-announced-at-sony-nov-15-event-rumor/

Around the Network

WOW, if this is true, WOW, Demons and dark souls are surely masterpieces. I hope this is true,

Grrrr. Guess I'll have to put some money into Ps4. Kresnik will be pleased.

I like Dark Souls a little bit more! But I wouldn't mind a Demon's Soul sequel!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

There is one game where resolution doesn't matter

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

HOLY!!! This would be a great game to announce. If there is 1 game that would make get an Xbox One, it's this one. I just LOVEEEEE the Souls series.

Porcupine_I said:
There is one game where resolution doesn't matter

Yeah because you're too busy bleeding out of your eyes with anger to notice. That game turned me into a masochist for a month.

Um, Okay so I haven't exactly played either game. But how would Demon's Souls 2 be different from Dark Souls 2?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
Um, Okay so I haven't exactly played either game. But how would Demon's Souls 2 be different from Dark Souls 2?

Since you haven't played it, you shouldn't ask. Also even if someone gave you an answer, you wouldn't understand it.

Now go wash away your shame and pickup both games for less than 30 dollars.