By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2013 Sign Up Thread!

I'm in.

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
Does it have to be a top 50??

50 days. 50 games. ^_~

Also, everyone who has asked to be added has been added! Hoo-rah!

Count me in, it'll feel good to talk about games instead of pixels.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

*smiles*

At the end of the day, this is an event for all those who are tired of the endless bickering and the pointless console wars.

Where we talk about games not because of what console they're on or whether they're exclusives or not... but because they're great games in our own eyes.

And that the rest of the folks in this event can stand by us with a hand on our shoulder and relive the plethora of amazing games along with us... instead of the ususal propping up of companies we dont even know or have any stake in.

*deep sigh*

This community can drive me nuts sometimes, but in those certain moments... it can be something special.

*Raises glass*

Here's to why we're all here in the first place: amazing games. Cheers!

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

*smiles*

At the end of the day, this is an event for all those who are tired of the endless bickering and the pointless console wars.

Where we talk about games not because of what console they're on or whether they're exclusives or not... but because they're great games in our own eyes.

And that the rest of the folks in this event can stand by us with a hand on our shoulder and relive the plethora of amazing games along with us... instead of the ususal propping up of companies we dont even know or have any stake in.

*deep sigh*

This community can drive me nuts sometimes, but in those certain moments... it can be something special.

*Raises glass*

So say we all!

Around the Network

I'm in Smeagsy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
I'm in Smeagsy.

<3

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

*smiles*

*deep sigh*

*Raises glass*

2 words : SNES Apreciation

---

LOL, it's just nice to reflect, see what are other peoples favorite games. PS3 & 360 were arounf for 7 & 8 years, but I would say gaming has been good since the NES released 28 years ago. In 28 years, a lot of great games have released, and I dunno about you, but I still play the classics. I'm actually saving up for a Sega Saturn to play Panzer Dragoon Saga, I hear it's great, and I'm always going to look at this list, and other user recommendations for suggestions on what to try next.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

2 words : SNES Apreciation

---

LOL, it's just nice to reflect, see what are other peoples favorite games. PS3 & 360 were arounf for 7 & 8 years, but I would say gaming has been good since the NES released 28 years ago. In 28 years, a lot of great games have released, and I dunno about you, but I still play the classics. I'm actually saving up for a Sega Saturn to play Panzer Dragoon Saga, I hear it's great, and I'm always going to look at this list, and other user recommendations for suggestions on what to try next.

Yeah, I play Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and Sonic & Knuckles every year. I have the originals on my Genesis (still works!), Sonic Mega Collection on GCN/Wii, and Sonic Classics Collection on DS/3DS. ^_^

I'm in.

Hopefully I complete Persona 3 FES, GTAV and Pokemon X/Y in time to add them to the list.