By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2013 Sign Up Thread!

Alrighty, the list of sign ups should be up to date. ^_^

Sign ups are going a little slower compared to last year, but we still have time.

@SlimeBeast

At the end of it all I like to take all the lists and compile the data into a comprehensive list. The event is first and foremost about the games, and I don't want it to be a competition of sorts. But it is fun to see how all the games rank at the end of the day.

You can find all the results threads in the second post (for 2010, 2011, and 2012)

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Alrighty, the list of sign ups should be up to date. ^_^

Sign ups are going a little slower compared to last year, but we still have time.

@SlimeBeast

At the end of it all I like to take all the lists and compile the data into a comprehensive list. The event is first and foremost about the games, and I don't want it to be a competition of sorts. But it is fun to see how all the games rank at the end of the day.

You can find all the results threads in the second post (for 2010, 2011, and 2012)

It's the start of a new gen so most of the threads are filled with bickering and arguments about resolution. Most people are so distrcted they probably haven't even noticed this thread yet

So... consider this a shameless bump!

Scoobes said:

It's the start of a new gen so most of the threads are filled with bickering and arguments about resolution. Most people are so distrcted they probably haven't even noticed this thread yet

So... consider this a shameless bump!

Scoobes droppin' them truth bombs.

Shameless bump mod style!

Let's get some more participants!

Where's Trucks? It wouldn't be a top 50 countdown if Trucks wasn't guessing every one of my clues :P

Wow.

That time already? Time flies.

I'll participate again sure! I already have some ideas on how to change my last year's list !

Around the Network

I am in!

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

I will participate!

OK, I've adopted (or shamelessly stolen depending on your POV) MrKhans' scoring system. It's actually fairly close to my old ranking with a few major exceptions e.g. AC2 is a lot higher than I placed before and MGS1 seems to be a lot lower than I expected. A few more but I'll save them for list time.

It was actually a lot of fun, I could do my top 100 now, lol.

I'm back as well with a completely reworked list. I was annoyed with biases I had the last few years where I would keep flipping games' positions so this year my list is being computer generated using Microsoft's Trueskill ranking algorithm (Bonus: I can claim all the current console makers are represented this time).

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

woops