By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass cancellation of Xbox One pre-orders?

Frank_kc said:
soclone said:
Licence said:
superchunk said:
All this crying over pixels is fucking pathetic.

+1

+2

You are missing the point here folks. You are paying more and getting less.

I'm not buying an Xbox One for COD. 

Around the Network

So is COD 360 the same as XB1?

If even similar I can see why not everyone is willing to pay 500b6cks.
Let s the drama begins...

Switch!!!

I thought about buying a ps4 but then with all this Sonynerds spread their shit around the whole internet the last month just no I reversed. I really have not the slightest interrest to care for the same thing as they do they should jack off to their ps4 and pics of kaz hirai their whole lives if they want but really I don't want to share the same console as this sick people.

Now I really gladly pay 100 bucks more just to not have to play on the same console as this disgusting people :P.

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Grandia said:
I thought about buying a ps4 but then with all this Sonynerds spread their shit around the whole internet the last month just no I reversed. I really have not the slightest interrest to care for the same thing as they do they should jack off to their ps4 and pics of kaz hirai their whole lives if they want but really I don't want to share the same console as this sick people.

This can be said true for both fanbases. If xbox fans have the opportunity they would do the same. I doubt you were ever going to get ps4 anyway so drop the farce. 

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

allblue said:
Grandia said:

This can be said true for both fanbases. If xbox fans have the opportunity they would do the same. I doubt you were ever going to get ps4 anyway so drop the farce. 

Thas not true I never saw a really hardcore xbox fanboy most Xbox buyers are just consumers who want to play games and have fun, there are not 1000 blogs on internet and shittstorms  abaout how bad the ps4 is and how less games it get on releas but there are 100000 blogs about how shitty the xbone and wiiU are  . I personaly never had  a brand loyalty I baught always the systems which had the games I wanted the most at the time. I had a PS1 than bought a Dreamcast and after it went bankrupt I got a Xbox 1, last gen I had all systems. So really I never cared for a company, I never hated one nore I really liked on but in the latesd time it changed I hate Sony now only because of this fanboynerd they just annoy me I really wanted to buy a PS4 this gen but with this guys it is not possible, I can't enjoy games on this plattform with guys like this.

Around the Network
fallen said:
9087 said:

http://www.product-reviews.net/2013/10/30/cod-ghosts-720p-on-xbox-one-fans-want-to-cancel-pre-orders/

Looking at twitter it seems like a lot of Xbox gamers are unhappy over this. Not just the fact that COD is 720p on Xbox One, but the hardware implications this has and the fact that MS lied to them. 

i dont think ms lied to me, not sure where you get that.

I am pretty disappointed in this round of news though. 720P COD was much worse than 720P BF4 (which was bad enough).

720P X1 BF4 actually looks objectively better and sharper than the 900P PS4 version imo. So even though it was disapointing from a power perspective, it could be dealt with from a practical perspective. Also the gap between 720P and 900P is not as much.

With Ghosts, the gap between X1/PS4, 720P/1080P  is obviously bigger. It's incredibly disappointing X1 couldn't manage 900P at least.

On the plus side, I still see the exclusives are putting out great graphics at >720P. Ryse at 900P and Forza 5 at 1080P 60 FPS. So that gives me hope in the system for the future.

$500 is so much money and I'm even considering not picking up my preordered X1.

In order to be vindicated, X1 needs to at least move up to 900P (vs 1080 PS4) on future major releases. But who knows if that will happen (I kind of expect it will).

MS deserves this. They were so stupid to not understand the importance of power, and think they can charge $500 for a weak box  because of Kinect. They should have enabled those redundant 2CU's they were thinking about at least.

I still like the Xbox controller so much better and dont kid yourself, the online system of Microsoft just puts Sony to shame and will continue to despite any FUD. That's really why so many hardcores stick in the Xbox ecosystem, because it's so much easier to communicate with others on it. So they have that. But we will see.

I still think worst case, MS can repackage the system as a 299 gaming focused box and they'd do well (albeit lose some money on hardware). This is NOT the Wii U, it has a good deal of power, even if apparantely not as much as the PS4, and thus will maintain appeal.

For the last time, BF4 looks better on PS4 thousands of people have seen it (gif)

Buying order: Switch, better pc

To me this thread seems a bit like a tit-for-tat-response to selnor's recent "Mass cancellation of PS4 preorders because Driveclub is delayed" thread.

But I got to say, that Amazon cancellation option is quite funny. ;)

Why Sonyfanboys have to constantly make shittstorms and crap threads about competitors every day? They really take my whole enjoyment for this next console generation.

Why they can't just be happy about the games they get and be happy for the other gamers on other consoles and for their games they get?

PS4 fanboys should make insted of all the crap blogs blogs about games like Ryse where they appreciate that it is a really nice looking interesting game and whis xbox fans a good time with the game and they should make bolgs about wiiu's Super Mario 3D World where they wish WiiU guys a awesome time with the game.

This would be a nice community where I really would love to be part of, enjoying the own games like Infamous second son it looks amazing and be happy for the others too for their awesome games.

allblue said:
dane007 said:
you gto to be a stupid gamer to cancel your preorder cause the launch games are rushed and don't meet the 1080p. Seriously what have gamers become. What happened to simply enjoy a game regardless on how it looks.?

In the same logic you can ask what the future holds iif games are showing this much difference in multiplats at launch already. PS4 can do it at launch, why not xbox one? 

Its not being a stupid gamer, but rather being a smart consumer with standards. $500 for a console which doesn't garantee 1080p is not justified the price, $300 maybe. 

You can say xboxone full potential will be unlocked later when the devs familiarised themselves with the system but that goes for the PS4 too. 

Difference in BF is very small and i can easily say Ryse alone can comepete with games like KZ and infamous .. That game alone proves XO is not as weak as people claim it to be. Its obvious that XO version of Ghost was rushed just to meet the deadline . If given more time i am sure it could have easily targeted 1080p. Have console gamers these days become graphic whores that which machIne to buy at launch is determien on how  many games can do 1080p at launch? What happen to the old days ,, where its all about gameplay and about having fun rather then how many pixels it can push lol.  It seems like people have forgotten about the early days of teh PS3 wher the multiplats difference for teh first years were huge . everythign to  unplayable fram rate, resoution , textur detail, blurry  , lower AA and so on and the machine was 600 at launch. Despite all of that ,, lot of gamers still bought the machine  at launch. At least with XO its playable and the graphics can hold its ground against the PS4   and the difference in multiplats is neglible at best. The package you get at 500 with XO is really good as theres potential with what you cna do with OS and kinect . Yeah i know alot you hate kinect but  you can't deny its potential. It just needs someone to make a proper game thats not casusal and thats not dancing lol.

"You can say xboxone full potential will be unlocked later when the devs familiarised themselves with the system but that goes for the PS4 too. " Sure you can say that ,, but to deny the fact that XO is a competitor  to the PS4 because of launch games unable to push X amount of pixels,, just shows pure ignorance and fanboyism. A true gamer is someone who can enjoy games that the  platforms provides without caring how many pixels its pushing :D 

soclone said:
Osc89 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Osc89 said:
BenVTrigger said:
This is 100% grade A bullshit.

I have logged in for the first time in MONTHS just to squash this pointless OP

How can you squash it?

By who I am.

Im not saying X1 will outsell PS4 by any means but suggessting the X1 is taking large scale cancelations is blatantly false. In fact its quite the opposit.

Oh, do you work in retail or something?

Gamestop if I'm not mistaken. Could be wrong

And how do you actually know? Ben wasn't active for quite some time, and your account is like 2 days old. Whose alt are you?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!