By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013 - 5.34m LTD FINAL SALES

WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013?

5.5 million or less 330 36.50%

6 million 181 20.02%

6.5 million 111 12.28%

7 million 85 9.40%

7.5 million 54 5.97%

8 million 52 5.75%

8.5 million 16 1.77%

9 million 12 1.33%

9.5 million 5 0.55%

10 million or more 58 6.42%

Total:904

I'm thinking just shy of 6 million by year end worldwide.

November NPD has to be north of 300k, it's gotta be otherwise this is just a full on disaster. I think sales in Japan and Europe will be soft this holiday, so the US has to pick up some of the slack. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

I'm thinking just shy of 6 million by year end (sell through) worldwide.

November NPD has to be north of 300k, it's gotta be otherwise this is just a full on disaster. I think sales in Japan and Europe will be soft this holiday, so the US has to pick up some of the slack. 

US will be 50% of sales this holiday (if not more) so 300k NPD is a 600k November, that's like 4.5m LTD. December would need to be 1.5m

JoeTheBro said:
Tau million

You nerd. And seeing that your prediction is matching with most other predictions: you conservative nerd. Predict at least more cocky, something like e*e million.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
JoeTheBro said:
Tau million

You nerd. And seeing that your prediction is matching with most other predictions: you conservative nerd. Predict at least more cocky, something like e*e.

e*e sadly isn't happening, and now I'm doubting even tau is. I'm switching my prediciton to 2^(tau/e) :(

JoeTheBro said:
Mnementh said:
JoeTheBro said:
Tau million

You nerd. And seeing that your prediction is matching with most other predictions: you conservative nerd. Predict at least more cocky, something like e*e.

e*e sadly isn't happening, and now I'm doubting even tau is. I'm switching my prediciton to 2^(tau/e) :(

I think tau million is still possible, but it might be difficult. Really hard to predict what will happen this christmas. I only fear, if the WiiU don't get somewhat good sales on christmas, it will be mostly over, just like the second year for the Vita didn't was better. There will not happen some magic turnaround.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
JoeTheBro said:

I think tau million is still possible, but it might be difficult. Really hard to predict what will happen this christmas. I only fear, if the WiiU don't get somewhat good sales on christmas, it will be mostly over, just like the second year for the Vita didn't was better. There will not happen some magic turnaround.

Oh I love my wii u and really hope it sells a bajillion, but week after week its sales have failed to have a large boost.

However I do believe next year could be a turn around year. Mario Kart and Smash are very powerful.

I voted for 6,5 mil.

Maybe it is too much, but i have faith in the holydays. Let's see how many consoles SM3DW can move in the end of november and it will be possible to know more about december.

Let's hope Reggie shows something really good at the VGX and Nintendo Direct next month.

7 million is becoming harder to reach, but it hasn't become impossible, yet. BF and November WW total sales will really tell us more at least about short term.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

6 weeks to go!!

Black Friday week will be exciting for all consoles, I wonder what kind of stock the other two will have?