By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013 - 5.34m LTD FINAL SALES

WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013?

5.5 million or less 330 36.50%

6 million 181 20.02%

6.5 million 111 12.28%

7 million 85 9.40%

7.5 million 54 5.97%

8 million 52 5.75%

8.5 million 16 1.77%

9 million 12 1.33%

9.5 million 5 0.55%

10 million or more 58 6.42%

Total:904

Oh... and to answer your question as to "why is all consoles up this week" it's obviously that a game that sold multi millions it's first week was the reason.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
benji232 said:
benji232 said:
66k with NA being close to 30k hen NPD just showed it being less than half of that weekly last month? Yeah... expect those to be adjusted by about 20k.

I think that you are forgetting that NSMBU bundle (which was released for only 2 days during october NPD) and the usual holiday boost. Stop trying to act like a 100% boost with a new bundle+holiday boost is impossible.

Those 2 days would have been the majority of sales. I'm not forgetting anything. Usual holiday boost? Hate to break it to you but that doesn't come until BF and this year it's super late meaning one less shopping week.

And do you have a link stating that the majority of the sales of that NSMBU bundle were in the first 2days? Please link me. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense

Look, I understand no one wants to see the console they enjoy get a downward adjustment but when It's obviously overtracked (NPD + Nintendo's shipments) then there really is no choice but to adjust.

So a 40% week on week increase in the second week of november and a new bundle is against common sense? If you say so, but stop treating your opinion as a fact when you have 0 proofs to support your claim other then referring me to a pointless wikipedia link.

Also, out of curiosity, why are you never calling out on the X360/PS3 obvious overtracking because the overtracking there is wayyyyyyy worse then here. 

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Im starting to doubt my prediction of 7m

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I just want it to pass 6 million by the end of the year. Surely it can atleast manage that.

Einsam_Delphin said:
I just want it to pass 6 million by the end of the year. Surely it can atleast manage that.

It god damn better!!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
benji232 said:

So a 40% week on week increase in the second week of november and a new bundle is against common sense? If you say so, but stop treating your opinion as a fact when you have 0 proofs to support your claim other then referring me to a pointless wikipedia link.

Also, out of curiosity, why are you never calling out on the X360/PS3 obvious overtracking because the overtracking there is wayyyyyyy worse then here. 

What? You are clueless if you think i dont call out those. I always say how both are overtracked but less so for ps3 so it makes up ground. Ontop of which i was one of the only people saying ps2 numbers were still incorporated in sonys financials which meant overtracking. I didnt know NPD and Nintendo counted as 0 proof

benji232 said:

What? You are clueless if you think i dont call out those. I always say how both are overtracked but less so for ps3 so it makes up ground. Ontop of which i was one of the only people saying ps2 numbers were still incorporated in sonys financials which meant overtracking. I didnt know NPD and Nintendo counted as 0 proof

In every NPD thread, I always see you talking about the wiiU but never about the 2 other consoles. Now, I obviously don't look at every single Sony threads so I apologies if I was wrong. But my point still stands that it irritates me that you consider your overtracking as fact when a 40% boost is clearly a possibility. I guess only time will tell.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Mummelmann said:
Hibern81 said:
7.5 million with SM3dW moving 2.5 million by years end.

370k + weekly average for the Wii starting this week, bold stuff. Mario will need to muster all his power to pull that off. That said; if anyone can, it's goddamn Mario!

Yeah, I know it will be a stretch for Nintendo to pull off, but like you said if anyone can do it it's goddamn Mario :) I'm getting another Wii U for my kids, and two copies of SM3dW next week.  I'm doing my part.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

I say 7M. But I really suck at predictions...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Updated to 16th November.