By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013 - 5.34m LTD FINAL SALES

WiiU LTD by Dec 31st 2013?

5.5 million or less 330 36.50%

6 million 181 20.02%

6.5 million 111 12.28%

7 million 85 9.40%

7.5 million 54 5.97%

8 million 52 5.75%

8.5 million 16 1.77%

9 million 12 1.33%

9.5 million 5 0.55%

10 million or more 58 6.42%

Total:904

Dunban67 said:
66k WW is not an encouraging #- would have liked to have seen 100k at least- When will the holiday sales ramp up ? I guess everyone is waiting for Black Friday but if that is the case then we will need to see 300k+ weekly avgs from then thru Jan 1 2014

Seece 42 minutes ago said:

85k~ next week

150k+ Super Mario 3D World Week?

I agree re 85k next week but we better do more than 150k for Mario 3d week IMO we'll be lucky to hit 5 mil by January 1

FYI: I can t use the "reply" tabs on these forums for some reason- I always get an error message

Around the Network

7.5 million with SM3dW moving 2.5 million by years end.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

it aint gonna hit 7M probably a little lower than what i have it in the countdown

Play Me

Hibern81 said:
7.5 million with SM3dW moving 2.5 million by years end.

370k + weekly average for the Wii starting this week, bold stuff. Mario will need to muster all his power to pull that off. That said; if anyone can, it's goddamn Mario!

I'm thinking 6.8m (so voted 7m in the poll).

Or something, it's random. I think Mario and the usual Nintendo holiday-magic will fix some of the damage, but in the end it'll still be an even less successful year than Xbox 360's first year (which, from the top of my head was 7.5m). I do believe in a turnaround next year though.

And lol at anything beating 3DS this holiday. 3DS will have every other console for breakfast. 3DS could even beat all other 8th gen consoles combined if the winds are favorable. I agree with Seece's order of things.

Around the Network

Let's see it is probably close to 4 Million now.. if not over.. I will stick with my original prediction on the low end.. which was 6 million. This is with a slower November due to launch of two new systems but a stronger December.

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Approx 6M.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Approx 6M.

You thought that early August, nice consistancy!! You may end up right before us all.

S.Peelman said:

I'm thinking 6.8m (so voted 7m in the poll).

Or something, it's random. I think Mario and the usual Nintendo holiday-magic will fix some of the damage, but in the end it'll still be an even less successful year than Xbox 360's first year (which, from the top of my head was 7.5m). I do believe in a turnaround next year though.

And lol at anything beating 3DS this holiday. 3DS will have every other console for breakfast. 3DS could even beat all other 8th gen consoles combined if the winds are favorable. I agree with Seece's order of things.

That is not unlikely, the staggered and uneven launches of the PS4 and One won't do them any favors and will ensure a likely lack of any one monster week in hardware sales.

I don't expect huge things from either machine.

5.5-6 million. All the options above are ridicilous. Its not gonna sell more than 2 million in 1.5 months.