By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward CONFIRMS Ghosts on Xbox One is 720p (upscaled), 1080p on PS4

well good on him, better then some other youtubers who will just ignore it and act like it didnt happen lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
pokoko said:
yo_john117 said:

I think these apply here.

Still one of my favorite things ever.

Really, though, I can't muster the energy to care about this.  Any problems developers are having with the XO or the PS4 will be ironed out, especially when we move away from current gen cross-over baggage.  This might seem like a big deal now but I bet that the next CoD will be much closer to even on both platforms.  Seems a lot like splitting furs to me.

Ahahaha that's even better

OT: I have to say I am quite disappointed with a good number of the replies in this thread. There are so many petty, childish, sad posts that I thought I was looking at YouTube comments. It's stuff like that which makes me want to leave because as I become more mature and open-minded, the constant close-minded, immature comments makes me wonder why I waste my time bothering with any of it.

Couldn't agree more. Reading this thread makes me want to throw up.

JoeTheBro said:
WebMasterFlex said:
PS4 is the place to be.

Unless you want to play Halo, Ryse, Forza, Kinect games, Titanfall, Quantum Break, or Sunset Overdrive. Why did people like the PS2 when both XBOX and GameCube were a lot stronger? The games.

And thats why PS3 is more popular than xbox360. and thats one of the reasons why PS4 will be more popular than xboxone. The games. Not 5-6 launch titles and a future FPS, I mean the games in the long term.

Sony 1st party greatness awaits

PS4 is the place to be.

Machiavellian said:
TheFallen said:
LOL at damage control . Sure people can say it's only COD or IW are not talented devs until they''re blue in the face. It doesn't change the fact that IW developed a 1080P 60FPS PS4 version and were unable to achieve that with Xbox One.

Did not people state this same thing when games ran better on the 360 than on the PS3?  When the 360 was winning those face offs pretty much most people who only owned a PS3 did not care.  I am sure people who only own a X1 probably will not care either.  The key point would be if both games look and play great.  Only fanboys will have less ammunication fo their next battle.

I never remember 360 pushing twice the pixels on any game over the PS3.

I remember back in the PS2 days when Sony fans argued that graphics weren't all that in the face of the PS2's inferiority in that department. How times change...

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
I remember back in the PS2 days when Sony fans argued that graphics weren't all that in the face of the PS2's inferiority in that department. How times change...

Or how Nintendo fans couldnt stop bragging about sales in 2007-08?

9087 said:

credit to neogaf. All in good fun fellas. 

I'd rather have a XBOne than look at Tobey Maguire in high definition, thank you very much!

Sony DE.

ethomaz said:

Sony DE.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that Sony are trolling. At the moment they're being quite funny, but its a fine line before they go back to being arrogant

Munkeh111 said:

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that Sony are trolling. At the moment they're being quite funny, but its a fine line before they go back to being arrogant

This is not troll... this is marketing... there are selling their product showing its strengths.