By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward CONFIRMS Ghosts on Xbox One is 720p (upscaled), 1080p on PS4

Too_Talls said:
nintendo is still winning. They are undefeated in the hand held market they destroyed the 360 and ps3 in that gen and the wii U is leading both the X1 and PS4. no contest.

Wrong thread?

Around the Network
Xen said:
Too_Talls said:
nintendo is still winning. They are undefeated in the hand held market they destroyed the 360 and ps3 in that gen and the wii U is leading both the X1 and PS4. no contest.

Wrong thread?

no I was responding to cgi without taking the quote train with me. I'm on the right thread, with the number of topics thats been touched on here, I am sure I am in the right place. thanks for your concern. :)

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:

Doesn't change any of what I said. And mentioning the Wii U winning right now is as ridiculous as it gets.

It's a joke, but it's still a fact. now is the time for nintendo followers to gloat.

Right now none of this probably matters when 90%+ of players will buy this on current generation systems. After all, I want people to play against online and the more people playing the better chance you have of match making. Also, is PS4 getting dedicated servers for this game (serious question).

I don't care how pretty it looks, but if Ghosts lags/plays like MW3 or BLOPS2, then piss off.

If Microsoft wants to sell well this gen they are going to need to bring the games, online experience, and media experience (which is most certainly possible). Because in terms of GPU, the PS4 is more powerful.

g911turbo said:
Right now none of this probably matters when 90%+ of players will buy this on current generation systems. After all, I want people to play against online and the more people playing the better chance you have of match making. Also, is PS4 getting dedicated servers for this game (serious question).

I don't care how pretty it looks, but if Ghosts lags/plays like MW3 or BLOPS2, then piss off.

If Microsoft wants to sell well this gen they are going to need to bring the games, online experience, and media experience (which is most certainly possible). Because in terms of GPU, the PS4 is more powerful.

Yeah, I'm getting the current gen version,however there isn't that much good options of games to get on the next gen as people would have you assume. There will be people to play against on the next gen versions, cod ghost is set to outsell everything in the next gen, the exclusives and the 3rd parties so I wouldn't worry too much about having people to play against.

though currently according to the chartz, if you are in the USA the crowed will be biggest on 360 > Xbox one > PS3 > PS4 I don't know were it stands for pc gamers, thats a mystery, they might have the biggest crowd, who knows.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:

It's a joke, but it's still a fact. now is the time for nintendo followers to gloat.

It's also a fact that the Earth has an Eqautor. BIt's also a "no shit" piece of info. 

WTF is an Eqautor?

CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:
CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:

Doesn't change any of what I said. And mentioning the Wii U winning right now is as ridiculous as it gets.

It's also a fact that the Earth has an Eqautor. BIt's also a "no shit" piece of info

sarcastic jokes are usually "no shit" as far as I know.

CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:
CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:

It's also a fact that the Earth has an Eqautor. BIt's also a "no shit" piece of info

sarcastic jokes are usually "no shit" as far as I know.

No, not really, especially when you gave no hint of it being sarcasm until after it was called out. However, this is a pointless conversation, so if you want to continue, by all means do so, but it will be a 1-man convo.

After it was called out I said it was a joke, I don't know how else it could be translated into a joke without sarcasm. I agree this was pointless, I did get a snicker out of it though.

Wright said:
CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:

It's also a fact that the Earth has an Eqautor. BIt's also a "no shit" piece of info. 

WTF is an Eqautor?

its a man with a long white beard who lives in a castle on an island roughly the same distance from the north and the south pole.  He uses his magic powers to Equate things.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

CGI-Quality said:
Wright said:
CGI-Quality said:
Too_Talls said:

WTF is an Eqautor?

Um, first of all, a typo.

"No shit"