By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward CONFIRMS Ghosts on Xbox One is 720p (upscaled), 1080p on PS4

Aerys said:
God Of War 2 looked better than Deadly Premonition

There wasnt big differences between PGR 2 on xbox and PGR3 on 360

Poor example, God of war falls along the line of overly fantasized. the cinimatics are comparable to the in gameplay graphics of DP. the God of war game play features a ton of fantasized visuals to boost te effect of swigning wepons, without fighting the characters are mostly far away.  and when they are  close they are plagued by jaggedness.

..as for racing games.....they rally neve look different to me. but drive club does look like a whole new level admitedly. 

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Same for your example of Bioshock and his unrealistic graphics compared to COD(just a cross gen game, more current gen than next gen, because if you compare cross gen games, King Kong xbox/360 hadnt big differences ) .

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Kane1389 said:
curl-6 said:
I remember back in the PS2 days when Sony fans argued that graphics weren't all that in the face of the PS2's inferiority in that department. How times change...

Or how Nintendo fans couldnt stop bragging about sales in 2007-08?

This thread is not about Nintendo.

curl-6 said:
Kane1389 said:
curl-6 said:
I remember back in the PS2 days when Sony fans argued that graphics weren't all that in the face of the PS2's inferiority in that department. How times change...

It is now.....................

iamdeath said:
curl-6 said:
Kane1389 said:
curl-6 said:

It is now.....................

If you can, bash Nintendo its a rule if you are not a ninty lover /sarcasm...

The point is, every fanbase gloat whenever they can and minimize others advantages...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
WrathofTank said:
g911turbo said:
Right now none of this probably matters when 90%+ of players will buy this on current generation systems. After all, I want people to play against online and the more people playing the better chance you have of match making. Also, is PS4 getting dedicated servers for this game (serious question).

I don't care how pretty it looks, but if Ghosts lags/plays like MW3 or BLOPS2, then piss off.

If Microsoft wants to sell well this gen they are going to need to bring the games, online experience, and media experience (which is most certainly possible). Because in terms of GPU, the PS4 is more powerful.

Yes, Infinity Ward has said that all platforms will be using dedicated servers, so that includes PS4, PS3, XB1, XB360.

OK thanks.

I'm kind of late but hey I'm pretty sure Ninty fans are still "bragging" about sales.

Notice he says performance will improve on X1 AND ps4...the gap will remain if anything get bigger.

curl-6 said:
Kane1389 said:
curl-6 said:

Was it about the PS2?