By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infinity Ward CONFIRMS Ghosts on Xbox One is 720p (upscaled), 1080p on PS4

Munkeh111 said:
ethomaz said:

Sony DE.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad that Sony are trolling. At the moment they're being quite funny, but its a fine line before they go back to being arrogant

Haha. If that's getting a comment out of you, I guess that you didn't see this tweet?

That's being a dick at the highest level.

Around the Network

I´m realy interest to see how both are doing upscale and Face2Face will be very elucidative. 1080 vs 720 is a very big gap if nothing else is behind, performance and effects wise.

I still think in the PS4 they are rendering much of assets and textures in sub-1080p (probably 900p) and using the extra GPU power to do the "native" resolution.

Battlefield 4 a much more demanding game shows that there is not a night and day difference.

Gaffers have been saying both consoles have the exact same upscale hardware. That is possible, but I think Microsoft should have put a extra layer for it to handle all the snap/swap features.

Where is Legend???????

Dark_Feanor said:
I´m realy interest to see how both are doing upscale and Face2Face will be very elucidative. 1080 vs 720 is a very big gap if nothing else is behind, performance and effects wise.

I still think in the PS4 they are rendering much of assets and textures in sub-1080p (probably 900p) and using the extra GPU power to do the "native" resolution.

Battlefield 4 a much more demanding game shows that there is not a night and day difference.

Gaffers have been saying both consoles have the exact same upscale hardware. That is possible, but I think Microsoft should have put a extra layer for it to handle all the snap/swap features.

Tell you that yourself becuse everyone that played the two versions says the difference is notable... even the PS4 MP looks better than Xbone SP.

You are taking these DF bs videos and screens.. just read the contect... they said cleary the PS4 is winner... others previews/reviews too.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Sony DE.

Ha ha ha. Jokes aside sony's marketing is at their finest. Smart marketing.

ethomaz said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Tell you that yourself becuse everyone that played the two versions says the difference is notable... even the PS4 MP looks better than Xbone SP.

You are taking these DF bs videos and screens.. just read the contect... they said cleary the PS4 is winner... others previews/reviews too.

Have you seen both playing in a state of the art TV screen, at about 4 to 5 feet?

Unless the install size of PS4 is twice the size of XOne´s it´s easy to understand they are both rendering the same amount of assets.

I don´t go by others opinions. You saw many side-by-side, and I´m not being fooled by crushed blacks and motion blur effects. I don´t need amplified frames of background lines to show the jagged effects to apreciate a good tech.

For me, for my opinion BF4 looks good in both consoles and they are in line with one having a 40% stronger GPU and easer memory managerment. Too bad DICE has a more scallable engine. Well, IW can´t make CoD run on par between PS3 and 360, and they had 7 years to do so.

PS: Please, don´t quote me if you don´t have anything useful to add or simply matter of opinion.

ethomaz said:

Mmph. I guess he couldn't say it any better...

nintendo is still winning. They are undefeated in the hand held market they destroyed the 360 and ps3 in that gen and the wii U is leading both the X1 and PS4. no contest.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)