By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 has the Superior Version of Battlefield 4

Well we have to wait and see for more multiplats and see how they turn out.  What if people said all PS3 multiplats are inferior to 360 ones and based it only on Bayonetta.

Around the Network

The Console war is Over!

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Well we have to wait and see for more multiplats and see how they turn out.  What if people said all PS3 multiplats are inferior to 360 ones and based it only on Bayonetta.

Bayonetta was made by a small team with 360 as the lead platform and a half assed PS3 port.

This is an entirely different story now. This gen PC is the lead platform for mostly everything, and PS4 has a PC-like architecture so its easy for ports now. 

1 game decides the fate of an entire generation it seems.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I blame WiiFitU.

Around the Network

Every time I think about ordering a PS4 I get reminded not to thanks to threads like this one.

sunK1D said:
Every time I think about ordering a PS4 I get reminded not to thanks to threads like this one.

Yup, because strangers on the internet should influence the way you spend your money. 

sunK1D said:

Youre the only one losing out. I dobt anyone here cares that you are missing out

PC - superior multiplats confirmed.

osed125 said:

1 game decides the fate of an entire generation it seems.

Exactly what I was thinking.