By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Holiday Prediction Topic #1: Sales of Wii U Oct 28th-Nov 3rd In Japan?(Bundles Release Oct 31st)

WiiU Sales Will Be...

Over 40k 97 34.04%

30k-40k 47 16.49%

25k-30k 36 12.63%

20k-25k 35 12.28%

15k-20k 34 11.93%

Under 15k 36 12.63%

Total:285

Around the Network
think-man said:
tbone51 said:
think-man said:
Its at 3k atm so I'm guna say 15k

if it does 15k then wii U in alot more trouble  O.o

Well Im just not sure, Are there new games coming out that week aswell? or are they just bundles? cause if it was a bundle with a new game then I would say around 30k but if its not then I only see it doing around 15k. I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time ^^

two bundles with two new games.

About 30k give or take 5k. Wii Party sold 2.5m and Wii Fit/Plus did about 3m each just In Japan so these games have potential to help Wii U sales alot.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Sensei said:

Can you be serious? We kno you want vita to outsell wiiu but try to be a little more realistic pls.... or everybody will jump on you for making that prediction >_<

Around the Network

About 22k I suppose.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

i updated everybody !!! Keep them coming

I'm going to be conservative and guess 18k. Japan really doesn't seem to care about the Wii U, and I think it'll be an uphill battle to build decent sales there. I'd love to see it get over 30k, but I'm just not sure I can expect that with a couple of new releases known more for their legs than for their first-week sales, no price drop, and a couple of bundles with games that came out a while ago.

the_dengle said:

I'm going to be conservative and guess 18k. Japan really doesn't seem to care about the Wii U, and I think it'll be an uphill battle to build decent sales there. I'd love to see it get over 30k, but I'm just not sure I can expect that with a couple of new releases known more for their legs than for their first-week sales, no price drop, and a couple of bundles with games that came out a while ago.

(He'll See Soon Enough @.@)

where the hell are all the people who voted at? especially the high and low voters :-/