By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Holiday Prediction Topic #1: Sales of Wii U Oct 28th-Nov 3rd In Japan?(Bundles Release Oct 31st)

WiiU Sales Will Be...

Over 40k 97 34.04%

30k-40k 47 16.49%

25k-30k 36 12.63%

20k-25k 35 12.28%

15k-20k 34 11.93%

Under 15k 36 12.63%

Total:285

With WiiU being Dead in Japan Can these Bundles Turn It Around? Thats why your here..... To Predict The Sales! I'll be Using Media Create Numbers for Here!

On Oct 31st There will be a couple bundles for WiiU offering value to the product. Its sales have literally dropped down to below 3k :'-( but with Nintendo trying to go all out can things turn around?

Post What WiiU sales Will Be of the Week "Oct 28th - Nov 3rd"! I'll post all numbers in the Opening!

↓VGC Users Predictions↓

42k⇒ Incubi 

32k⇒ Tbone51

30k⇒ zorg1000 

28k⇒ think-man 

27k⇒ IsawYoshi

27k⇒ AZWification 

25k⇒ leyendax69

2k⇒ Sensei 

25k⇒ Angelv577

24k⇒ Flanneryaug

23k⇒ bosslug 

22k⇒ bubblegamer

22k⇒ Screamapillar 

21k⇒ Ninjahound101

Around the Network

Its at 3k atm so I'm guna say 15k

Edit: Changed to 28k around being informed that Wii Party U is releasing the same day.

think-man said:

if it does 15k then wii U in alot more trouble  O.o

tbone51 said:
think-man said:

if it does 15k then wii U in alot more trouble  O.o

Well Im just not sure, Are there new games coming out that week aswell? or are they just bundles? cause if it was a bundle with a new game then I would say around 30k but if its not then I only see it doing around 15k. I could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time ^^

What are those bundles? Party and what more? Anyways I'm expecting no more than 25k, if the wii series don't helps, I can see a bad future for wii u, at least in Japan.

Around the Network
leyendax69 said:
What are those bundles? Party and what more? Anyways I'm expecting no more than 25k, if the wii series don't help wii u, I can see a bad future for wii u, at least in Japan.

can you pick one number pls, thank you

tbone51 said:
leyendax69 said:
What are those bundles? Party and what more? Anyways I'm expecting no more than 25k, if the wii series don't help wii u, I can see a bad future for wii u, at least in Japan.

can you pick one number pls, thank you

25k as I said :P

Tbone answer my question lol are there new games aswell or is Ninty just bundling old games?

between 15-20K, i guess 17K is a good guess
i'm trying to lower my expectations to avoid being disappointed and a 500% increase is good enough in my opinion

edit: i raise it to 21K since Wii Party U and the bundles seem to be doing more than OK on amazon

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

think-man said:
Tbone answer my question lol are there new games aswell or is Ninty just bundling old games?

i replied but it didn't go through? Only Wii Party U same day!