By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 TGS Direct Feed Capture Finally Released (Better Than Next-Gen)

Tagged games:

Forza 4 has better graphics. /thread

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

Looks great.. Too bad my backlog is gigantic so i'll be picking up with later or when a second revision hits the market

This. Haven't even 100% GT5 because of all the DLC.

Vasto said:

Not sure if serious?

Hynad said:
NobleTeam360 said:
ethomaz said:

the-pi-guy said:

I'm not sure how you get disagreement out of a facepalm.  Can you explain?

I was banned to post facepalm pictures but I'm a Sony fan and the moderations is harsh with us

Well I didn't know that posting a facepalm pic was against the rules so it should just be a warning. 

No. The first thing you should do before you post in forums, is get an understanding of their rules.

What you're saying is like: you get cought by a cop for whatever reason, and you tell him "You can't go hard on me, I don't know the law". ¬_¬

Also if it's a minor offense type deal they'll likely let me off with a warning in regard to your second sentence. Especially since I have no previous criminal charges not even a speeding ticket. 

NobleTeam360 said:
Hynad said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Well I didn't know that posting a facepalm pic was against the rules so it should just be a warning. 

No. The first thing you should do before you post in forums, is get an understanding of their rules.

What you're saying is like: you get cought by a cop for whatever reason, and you tell him "You can't go hard on me, I don't know the law". ¬_¬

Also if it's a minor offense type deal they'll likely let me off with a warning in regard to your second sentence. Especially since I have no previous criminal charges not even a speeding ticket. 

If your mod history is clean as you claim, then yes, you'll most likely just get a warning.

Also, an other rule: Limit the quote trees to 3 quotes.

Around the Network

Hynad:
If your mod history is clean as you claim, then yes, you'll most likely just get a warning.

Also, an other rule: Limit the quote trees to 3 quotes.

Yeah already know that rule not sure why your bringing it up since I don't think I've qouted anything beyond 3?

NobleTeam360 said:
Vasto said:

Not sure if serious?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ym9QCFNAsoA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, I am. Forza 4 looks way better than that does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym9QCFNAsoA

Will probably pick it up a lot closer to launch then GT5 but I'm still busy with Forza 4 and Horizon plus I got a massive backlog of other games I still need to start and finish.

Wow...previously I thought it looked like GT5.5 but now it looks better than Forza 5 or Driveclub...I'm mighty impressed

NiKKoM said:

Looks great.. Too bad my backlog is gigantic so i'll be picking up with later or when a second revision hits the market

I know it's crazy, but just...let them go. I use to obsess about "backlogs" for years and then one day, I was like, look...if these games that I missed were THAT amazing, I'd have MADE time to play them. Just let them go, and move on to the next gen. It's hard to do but OH so liberating. Plus, it gives you a chance to start fresh and actually keep up this time.