By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 TGS Direct Feed Capture Finally Released (Better Than Next-Gen)

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
nightsurge said:
This is a joke, right? After playing Forza 5 in person, I can say this looks no where NEAR next gen. DriveClub (from videos online) also looks way better than this.

No joke... impressions from Eurogamer Expo... this game impressed more than the next-gen games... some guys can't believe it was running on PS3.

Who where those people that where more impressed by the visuals of GT 6 than next gen racers'? Come on man, we all know that there is a technical difference between those machine that no amount of engine optimization can overcome right now, so even if GT 6 is the best looking racer on current gen, it will not look as good as a racer on XB1 or PS4, simple as that.

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
This is a joke, right? After playing Forza 5 in person, I can say this looks no where NEAR next gen. DriveClub (from videos online) also looks way better than this.

Everyone has their own game to hype the most. "Love makes blind" I guess.

I hope they improve it so much that no need for annoying long ass updates

DerNebel said:

Who where those people that where more impressed by the visuals of GT 6 than next gen racers'? Come on man, we all know that there is a technical difference between those machine that no amount of engine optimization can overcome right now, so even if GT 6 is the best looking racer on current gen, it will not look as good as a racer on XB1 or PS4, simple as that.

I won't try to make your head... just go and try the games yourself... you be surprised and I guess remember me

lol @ better than next gen

Still looks great though. As it should

Around the Network

Hmm, its entirely possible for this to "Play" better than any next gen racing game and be more realistic, but "Look" better?
Not a chance, Lance.

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

Hmm. I still don't think it looks that great, honestly. Not trying to downplay the game. I REALLY want it to be great and be that last great Ps3 exclusive. It should sell a ton. But, as far as visuals, what makes this so much better than GT5?

It doesn't even really look close to Forza 5 level.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

krafty89 said:
Hmm, its entirely possible for this to "Play" better than any next gen racing game and be more realistic, but "Look" better?
Not a chance, Lance.

It's also entirely possible for a last gen game to look better then next gen, it's all in how everything comes together.
Late gen games generally have done better in that aspect then launch games.

Excited to play this in December,  Driveclub in 2014, Forza 6 in 2015.

Ethomaz is right. When i played it at digital nationz, parts of GT6 did look better then Drive club. I got shocked by its true lol.

can't wait for gt6 v fm5 screen shots of cars

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...