By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 TGS Direct Feed Capture Finally Released (Better Than Next-Gen)

Tagged games:

CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I thought text-less, pic-only, posts weren't allowed anymore? ;)

Anyway, have you nothing else to add but a vague pic depicting just how much someone else's opinion bothers you?

Nope, I think the pic is pretty self explanitory. Why do you have a problem with it?

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:
CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:

-pic

Anyway, have you nothing else to add but a vague pic depicting just how much someone else's opinion bothers you?

Nope, I think the pic is pretty self explanitory. Why do you have a problem with it?

It tells that your have an issue, not an issue. Now going back to my original question, what's your issue with the OP's opinion?

Is that a trick question? There is nothing wrong with somebody's OPINION. ;)

I don't think it looks that great, but that's my opinion. Only people insecure with themselves would post a pic about their dislike for somebody's elses opinion.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:
CGI-Quality said:
NobleTeam360 said:

-pic

It tells that your have an issue, not an issue. Now going back to my original question, what's your issue with the OP's opinion?

I don't have an issue with the OP opinion I just don't agree with it hence the facepalm pic. 

the-pi-guy said:

I'm not sure how you get disagreement out of a facepalm.  Can you explain?

I was banned to post facepalm pictures but I'm a Sony fan and the moderations is harsh with us

NobleTeam360 said:

Substance. 

Do not post only that Item A sucks, or that Item B is better than Item C. Give reasons why, post links to documented problems, of screenshots, or whatever you can. Similarly, do not reply to other posters with "you're wrong", or worse, “you’re an idiot/troll/fanboy.” Explain why you disagree, and perhaps point to the correct answer.

Spamming. 

Spam, or multiple short replies in a row without any substance, is not allowed. Explain and justify your opinions. If you have nothing to add to a topic, then go to another topic and post in there instead. Similarly, even if it's well defended, repeating your opinion about a console or game multiple times is also spamming.

And some time ago, the mods announced that they wouldn't tolerate hit and run picture posts like yours here anymore. I can try to find the thread. But I'm sure the reaction to the reports will speak for itself.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

the-pi-guy said:

I was banned to post facepalm pictures but I'm a Sony fan and the moderations is harsh with us

Well I didn't know that posting a facepalm pic was against the rules so it should just be a warning. 

NobleTeam360 said:
ethomaz said:

the-pi-guy said:

Well I didn't know that posting a facepalm pic was against the rules so it should just be a warning. 

No. The first thing you should do before you post in forums, is get an understanding of their rules.

What you're saying is like: you get cought by a cop for whatever reason, and you tell him "You can't go hard on me, I don't know the law". ¬_¬

I guess this video just shows how little graphical improvement next-gen racers provide, at least for the time being. I'm just waiting for some better deals to buy a PS3, but I'm sure I'll get it with GT6, the game is looking awesome.

Looks good but not really close to next gen. I had no doubt by watching the video it was running on current gen lol.

Good to see people being excited for this game but come on, not really on par with Forza 4 (based on the videos); it is not even looking better than Driveclub imo (of course opinion are different from person to person) :)

Hynad said:
NobleTeam360 said:
ethomaz said:

the-pi-guy said:

No. The first thing you should do before you post in forums, is get an understanding of their rules.

What you're saying is like: you get cought by a cop for whatever reason, and you tell him "You can't go hard on me, I don't know the law". ¬_¬

Not really a good comparison since I'm likely to know real law because I'm studying Criminal Justice in school. Although I'm sure that's a new rule anyway.