By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT6 TGS Direct Feed Capture Finally Released (Better Than Next-Gen)

Tagged games:

Vasto said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Vasto said:
Forza 4 has better graphics. /thread

Not sure if serious?

Yes, I am. Forza 4 looks way better than that does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym9QCFNAsoA

Ok, finally watched the video and I have to agree with this, even if it is a bit off topic.  I know GT6 has to look better than what this video shows, because I just don't see anything that would cause a reasonable, rational person to think it looks better graphically than either next-gen racer.  This is not a matter of opinion people.

Around the Network

Darth Tigris said:

Ok, finally watched the video and I have to agree with this, even if it is a bit off topic.  I know GT6 has to look better than what this video shows, because I just don't see anything that would cause a reasonable, rational person to think it looks better graphically than either next-gen racer.  This is not a matter of opinion people.

Reasonable people that played the game at event together with others games said GT6 is impressive even against next-gen racers.

You will see soon.

The video is 360p and GT5 already looks better than Forza 4.

Darth Tigris said:
Vasto said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Vasto said:

Not sure if serious?

Darth Tigris said:
Vasto said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Vasto said:

Not sure if serious?

Its called blind fanboyism

Moderated - Kresnik.

Vasto said:

Its called blind fanboyism

I agree when even GT5 looks better than Forza 4 .

Around the Network

I don't know if it looks better than the next gen racers...But I have little doubt it will drive better than either of them. I cannot wait for December 6th!

Late gen games might look better than some launch title of next gen, but this is not the case with racing games. Racing games mostly showcase the power of next gen and mostly looked better than any launch title. I'll w8 for forza 5 direct feed to compare both. It might play better but graphically....... well we'll see on November 22.

To people saying forza having alot of aliasing issues, A friend of mine in US played it in one of MS tour Program and he said, tht there were little to no aliasing on cars and it looked truly next gen.

Well, the car physics are better than any next gen racer (even Forza 5 can't come close), but graphically, it can't compete. Still can't wait to play it though.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Saviour said:
To people saying forza having alot of aliasing issues, A friend of mine in US played it in one of MS tour Program and he said, tht there were little to no aliasing on cars and it looked truly next gen.

I call this bull... even die hard fan are saying the a lot of aliasing... I will play it in four days if there is little to no aliasing I will tell you .

It's not better then next gen lol

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3