By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Dev: ‘We Have Just As Many Pre-order Numbers As PS4, Details Snapping Feature

If delaying launch in their countries was due to focusing on the bigger market thats just ridiculously stupid. Sure, you may sell more in the bigger territory but now you are lettingyour competition gain a foot hold in a plethora of other countries and damaged your image to the point that may do more harm than good.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
If delaying launch in their countries was due to focusing on the bigger market thats just ridiculously stupid. Sure, you may sell more in the bigger territory but now you are lettingyour competition gain a foot hold in a plethora of other countries and damaged your image to the point that may do more harm than good.

how is launching not head to head with your competitor in their strongest countries stupid?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

how is launching not head to head with your competitor in their strongest countries stupid?

Why dont you ask Sony about the ps3

but are preordes really that important or determinant about how the two consoles will do worldwide?.

I believe bigger is not correct but sell the best probably more accurate.  It would be smart to release in markets where your console sells the best to make sure you have supply then try to release in markets where you never sell well and probably not going to sell well anyway at launch.

Around the Network

I am pretty sure it already has over 1 million pre orders and its priced higher......just imagine if it wasen't.

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

XxGame4lifexX said:
I am pretty sure it already has over 1 million pre orders and its priced higher......just imagine if it wasen't.

It would sell so much better. This will probably happen next year if they stop trying to push the whole Kinect thing.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
XxGame4lifexX said:

It would sell so much better. This will probably happen next year if they stop trying to push the whole Kinect thing.

That too.

They will do that next year and price it down. 

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

Puppyroach said:
I am as skeptical towards this as I am that PS3 has sold 80mil to retailers: Until we get information directly from MS or Sony on any matter, these stories doesn´t hold much weight.

Yes we need it straight from the horse's mouth.

luisgvm said:
but are preordes really that important or determinant about how the two consoles will do worldwide?.

No