By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No More Heroes for the 360 - Marvel Online MMO cancelled

ah, see what I did there!! Muahaha

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51245

Confirmed: Marvel Universe Online Canceled

"According to Kim, the project's cancellation and was "an amicable decision" reached by both Microsoft and Marvel, and stemmed from the changing MMO landscape. "Clearly there are emerging models that have come about," he told MTV Multiplayer, pointing to alternative business strategies such as ad-supported play and item-oriented microtransactions."

"Rumors of the Marvel MMO's cancellation began circling last year, with both Cryptic and Microsoft refusing to comment at the time. Later rumors claimed that the project was being canceled as a result of massive technical problems, and that Cryptic would handling recently-abandoned Star Trek MMO. "

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

you got me there, i bitted the bait with no more heroes haha

OOOOOOOOH FALSE INFORMATION!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Oh well damn :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Best thread ever =p.

Took me a sec but I got it :)

Around the Network

Damn, we'll have to wait can Rocketpig beat that headline. It definately is the best so far.

Well, you got me with that one. I didn't get it before i started reading the post. Funny as hell. :D

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Pssh, I see no information about No More Heroes for 360 here...I might have to ban for a misleading title...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

GOOD WORK GEBX! Haha took me about 30 secs to get that one lol.

You got me good. I read it twice thinking "It doesn't say anything about No More Heroes".

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

It was expected ... well , good title anyways :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!