By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No More Heroes for the 360 - Marvel Online MMO cancelled

Great misleading title :D

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

No More Heroes never got canned for the 360 because it never got further than a thought in Suda51's head about which console the game might be suitable for.

Lulz that was clever ;D

Just like that "favourite position thread" the other day ;D

I got owned.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Heheheh, that was hilarious. took a little while, but still hilarious

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
No More Heroes never got canned for the 360 because it never got further than a thought in Suda51's head about which console the game might be suitable for.

I don't understand what you're saying...

/sarcasm

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Man. I really would of liked to play that.

Haha, great title.

I realized when he said "see what I did there!!". But very funny indeed. Legend11 still seems to be a bit confused though...

gebx said:
Legend11 said:

I don't understand what you're saying...

/sarcasm

My bad, I was working on something else and didn't get the joke until about a second after I posted. Then when I went back to change my post the site kept screwing up for me (like it is right now actually).