By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Mr.Ashtear said:
My code is 5257 9765 9912, Ice with Dewgong and other two I´m sure yet. I have. Is everyone in the OP still active? May add them all.

I have added you. My code is on the front page.

Around the Network

And just like that my shiny eevee is gone and I have a charizardite X and mewtwonite X in its place

MANUELF said:
And just like that my shiny eevee is gone and I have a charizardite X and mewtwonite X in its place

I hate you so much. I WANT A SHINY EEVEE!!! =(

can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Haunter plz. then I can destroy you all =P

ktay95 said:
can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Haunter plz. then I can destroy you all =P

You're going for a Shadow Tag Mega Gengar strategy?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:

... No =P

ok yeah, only coz I got a good deal on a 5 IV Gastly over on GFaqs

ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:

... No =P

I was thinking of going the same route myself (but with a Chandelure), until I saw they removed Shadow Tag from it's DW . Found something quite as nice to replace it, though it's more of a huge gamble than anything else.

Jolly Imposter Ditto (Choice Scarfed)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:

... No =P

I was thinking of going the same route myself (but with a Chandelure), until I saw they removed Shadow Tag from it's DW . Found something quite as nice to replace it, though it's more of a huge gamble than anything else.

Lol cool, i was going to run a hypnosis Gengar but hypnosis is just crap. if they put it back up to 70% maybe I would go for it

ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:

... No =P

they got some good pokemon there? I want a Dragalage (poison/dragon) hidden ability! It gets Adaptibility!!!

ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:
lestatdark said:
ktay95 said:

... No =P

Lol cool, i was going to run a hypnosis Gengar but hypnosis is just crap. if they put it back up to 70% maybe I would go for it

This guy is cool for those peeps that think that Setup Sweepers = insta win . Loved to use it on pokemon-online (went to 1700 rating because of it), really glad to be able to try it for realz this time.

Yeah, Hypnosis is really a gamble move. Powder users outclass it.

Current PC Build