By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY Friend Safari Thread (FC's/Trade) ATTENTION: PLS put FC with your Info In Sig Members!

Which of these Starters Would You Want A Mega Stone Event For?

Meganium 114 41.45%

Typlosion 12 4.36%

Feraligtor 20 7.27%

Sceptile 17 6.18%

Swampert 20 7.27%

Torterra 5 1.82%

Infernape 11 4.00%

Empoleon 7 2.55%

Unova Starter? 9 3.27%

Raichu (*.*) 25 9.09%

Total:240
Dand said:
A doubt about the safari zone. The friend being online or not at the same time as me, does it affect only if the pokemon will have or not its hidden ability or does it affects if it will have some perfect IVs too?

I think it's just abilitys but I'll go check. Also if I got greninja'ed it's because something came up while I was in the middle of writing this post.

EDIT: Nope, wasn't Greninja'ed! Tis just Tbone continuing to ask me to battle him after I answered him twice, with the first time being before he even started asking.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
TSweirdo said:
Just reached Kiloude City, here's my FC: 1461-6202-2180

Congrats on beating the game! I'll be sure to add ya in hopes that your safari holds Pachirisus, so add me aswell! FC: 0731-5734-9143

lets battle >_<

So you could destroy him too? Your pokes are way too fast

MANUELF said:
tbone51 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
TSweirdo said:
Just reached Kiloude City, here's my FC: 1461-6202-2180

Congrats on beating the game! I'll be sure to add ya in hopes that your safari holds Pachirisus, so add me aswell! FC: 0731-5734-9143

lets battle >_<

So you could destroy him too? Your pokes are way too fast

lol, im vs shiacks now, he's doingbgood! A true 6vs6!

I'll post video match right now!

Einsam_Delphin said:
This battle was just so awesome that I'm posting in it both threads! I mean winning a 3 v 6 like without losing any pokemon, that's just epic! But why am I telling yall about it? Go watch it for yourselves now!

MAYW-WWWW-WWWX-RKYW

You want to see me being sweeped by a single pokemon on the battle maison? Just copy this code

5TXW-WWWW-WWWX-RZ69

here is a cool 6vs6 battle Tbone vs Shiacks! Stealth Rocks Suck!

Video = 3MRW WWWW WWWX RZ9U

Around the Network
Dand said:
A doubt about the safari zone. The friend being online or not at the same time as me, does it affect only if the pokemon will have or not its hidden ability or does it affects if it will have some perfect IVs too?

Yep, has nought to do with it, as the pocket monsters I just caught had two 31 IV stats, yet they were from people's safaris who don't even have the game.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Dand said:

Yep, has nought to do with it, as the pocket monsters I just caught had two 31 IV stats, yet they were from people's safaris who don't even have the game.

Thanks Delphin.

Now I'm wondering if we should make a separate thread for battle videos! xD

tbone51 said:
Stever89 said:

Here's my code again: 3067-5596-0450.

did you add evrybody in the op?

Yes I did. I was actually replying to someone that said they added me but I forgot to hit Quote lol.

I've pretty much added everyone in this thread as far as I can tell, though it's possible I missed a few. About 10 so far have added me back. Is there a limit to the number of friends you can add? Luckily I don't really have any friends so I didn't have much space taken up before this lol.

Stever89 said:
tbone51 said:
Stever89 said:

Here's my code again: 3067-5596-0450.

did you add evrybody in the op?

Yes I did. I was actually replying to someone that said they added me but I forgot to hit Quote lol.

I've pretty much added everyone in this thread as far as I can tell, though it's possible I missed a few. About 10 so far have added me back. Is there a limit to the number of friends you can add? Luckily I don't really have any friends so I didn't have much space taken up before this lol.

The limit is 100 friends, once you reach that number you wont be able to add anyone unless you start deleting people